PDA

View Full Version : When does the men's 200m start? Got to get my FREE MONEY ON BOLT!

Tony C
08-16-2016, 09:45 AM
Can't believe he was 1/5 to win his 100m semi and 3/20 for the final.

FREE MONEY LADS....time to get the XMas moniesssss

other than that I'm having a feisty win / podium bet on Laura Muir in the 1500m

Quite impressed with her...she ran the final 300m of the semi final very easily....looked to have plenty in hand and I thought she had it within his to beat Dibaba if she wanted too but the job was to qualify for the final and she well clear of everyone else so was happy to coast home....suspect she's got plenty in the locker and can at least get silver as a minimum. My suspicion is if Dibaba wins then she's going to feeling the after effects for a long while because Laura is top class and looks cherry ripe for a huge run in the final...huge run.....I really fancy her to mow down his lot the final 50.

Ash
08-16-2016, 10:32 AM
The other British girl will come last. Lump on that too imo.

7sisters
08-16-2016, 10:37 AM
Can't believe he was 1/5 to win his 100m semi and 3/20 for the final.

FREE MONEY LADS....time to get the XMas moniesssss

other than that I'm having a feisty win / podium bet on Laura Muir in the 1500m

Quite impressed with her...she ran the final 300m of the semi final very easily....looked to have plenty in hand and I thought she had it within his to beat Dibaba if she wanted too but the job was to qualify for the final and she well clear of everyone else so was happy to coast home....suspect she's got plenty in the locker and can at least get silver as a minimum. My suspicion is if Dibaba wins then she's going to feeling the after effects for a long while because Laura is top class and looks cherry ripe for a huge run in the final...huge run.....I really fancy her to mow down his lot the final 50.

Whatever happened to Adam Gemili ? I thought he was our great hope for Rio in the sprints :shrug:

Mo Britain less Europe
08-16-2016, 10:43 AM
He's in the 200. Good bet to reach final.