PDA

View Full Version : Open letter to monsiuer wenger and arseal football club…….

Clive Jenkins
08-15-2016, 03:10 PM
Wenger… at least my mum know how to run football…WENGER…you no spend money like middle east businessman…you spend like big issue mans…….we become stock…laugh they do…arsezal are **** they say……wlel is your fault WENGER…..maybe is your pimp ivan who to blame….south African business man who know not how to be middle east……all you was hoping wenger was for ….. Russians to leave premirship but they never did…..did they. Then city man took over Manchester….you have good folotballer but not good enough wenger!....you change now or get the biscuits? Yes you know what imean toppser…..FIX IT or fix your mum…....FIX WENGER FIX!...FIXXXXXXX! or Get treat like fish! FIX IT..HEAR ME..SHEATH.

Rich
08-15-2016, 03:15 PM
Wenger… at least my mum know how to run football…WENGER…you no spend money like middle east businessman…you spend like big issue mans…….we become stock…laugh they do…arsezal are **** they say……wlel is your fault WENGER…..maybe is your pimp ivan who to blame….south African business man who know not how to be middle east……all you was hoping wenger was for ….. Russians to leave premirship but they never did…..did they. Then city man took over Manchester….you have good folotballer but not good enough wenger!....you change now or get the biscuits? Yes you know what imean toppser…..FIX IT or fix your mum…....FIX WENGER FIX!...FIXXXXXXX! or Get treat like fish! FIX IT..HEAR ME..SHEATH.

Hello Clive. May I be the first to welcome you to the board. I like your letter, though feel that it has an almost tuneful quality. To what tune should we sing this at the Leicester game?

Sir C
08-15-2016, 03:16 PM

Jesus fash, you need a smoke badly.

Pat Vegas
08-15-2016, 03:18 PM

Hi Sir C how are you. Did you have a nice break? The board is not the same when you are not around.

Sir C
08-15-2016, 03:21 PM
Hi Sir C how are you. Did you have a nice break? The board is not the same when you are not around.

I'm remarkably chipper, thank you. I have returned from my most excellent holiday reinvigorated and eager to get to grips with the challenges and... actually scrap all that. I'm depressed and I just want to stay in bed until my next holiday. Which isn't until October, for ****'s sake.

Burney
08-15-2016, 03:21 PM

Is he calling him a sheath there? I quite like that. :hehe:

Wasn't Clive Jenkins one of those union leaders back in the day?

Sir C
08-15-2016, 03:23 PM
Is he calling him a sheath there? I quite like that. :hehe:

Wasn't Clive Jenkins one of those union leaders back in the day?

:nod: An earlier incarnation of the Welsh windbag.

I remember his voice well. A peculiarly wheedling, slimey sort of voice, it was.

Pat Vegas
08-15-2016, 03:24 PM
I'm remarkably chipper, thank you. I have returned from my most excellent holiday reinvigorated and eager to get to grips with the challenges and... actually scrap all that. I'm depressed and I just want to stay in bed until my next holiday. Which isn't until October, for ****'s sake.

Cheer yourself up with a new purchase.

one with 6 strings.

Sir C
08-15-2016, 03:27 PM
Cheer yourself up with a new purchase.

one with 6 strings.

I suppose I could plait them together and use them to top myself.

Pat Vegas
08-15-2016, 03:29 PM
I suppose I could plait them together and use them to top myself.

:nod: They even have the ball ends on them so you could thread it through :-(

Burney
08-15-2016, 03:33 PM
:nod: They even have the ball ends on them so you could thread it through :-(

I think killing yourself with guitar strings would be an unnecessarily unpleasant way to go. Hitler hanged some of those who plotted against him with piano wire to make it particularly nasty for them.

Sir C
08-15-2016, 03:37 PM
I think killing yourself with guitar strings would be an unnecessarily unpleasant way to go. Hitler hanged some of those who plotted against him with piano wire to make it particularly nasty for them.

It would depend on getting the drop right, surely?

If one went for a long drop departure, one suspects that the trings might nip the swede clean from the shoulders, ensuring a quick and painless end.

Viva Prat Vegas
08-15-2016, 03:40 PM
This is a suggestion

Burney
08-15-2016, 03:53 PM
It would depend on getting the drop right, surely?

If one went for a long drop departure, one suspects that the trings might nip the swede clean from the shoulders, ensuring a quick and painless end.

More likely the guitar strings would break.

Pat Vegas
08-15-2016, 03:54 PM
More likely the guitar strings would break.

They are pretty strong. I must play like a wimp as I rarely ever break any.

eastgermanautos
08-15-2016, 04:07 PM
:nod: An earlier incarnation of the Welsh windbag.

I remember his voice well. A peculiarly wheedling, slimey sort of voice, it was.

Thank you Clive. You're the man.