PDA

View Full Version : Hang on. So Rambo and Iwobi are out, too? We are ****ed.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-15-2016, 02:38 PM
People won't sign for us as it is. What about when Ozil and Alexis leave at the end of the season. They won't stick around and who can blame them wasting the best years of their careers playing for this ****?

I am just preparing myself for the upcoming upper-mid table obscurity when all you can look forward to is the odd Europa League run and beating a similar ex-great away from home on the opening day of the season.

I think I preferred Georgie Graham's departure. We may have been boring but we had a great defence and Ian Wright and were still in with a chance of being the first team ever to retain the CWC. And we were wll content with that. His first and last trophies - Copenhagen and beating the Scousers in the Mickey Mouse after Rush had scored - are two the highlights of my life. So what if he took a bung, bring him back and see if him and Bouldy can sort out the defence.

Rob Holding might remind him of Colin Pates.

SWv2
08-15-2016, 02:41 PM
People won't sign for us as it is. What about when Ozil and Alexis leave at the end of the season. They won't stick around and who can blame them wasting the best years of their careers playing for this ****?

I am just preparing myself for the upcoming upper-mid table obscurity when all you can look forward to is the odd Europa League run and beating a similar ex-great away from home on the opening day of the season.

I think I preferred Georgie Graham's departure. We may have been boring but we had a great defence and Ian Wright and were still in with a chance of being the first team ever to retain the CWC. And we were wll content with that. His first and last trophies - Copenhagen and beating the Scousers in the Mickey Mouse after Rush had scored - are two the highlights of my life. So what if he took a bung, bring him back and see if him and Bouldy can sort out the defence.

Come now Ganpati old boy, would you just ****ing relax for a second.

Monty92
08-15-2016, 02:43 PM

Of course, the reason we're no longer content with that, is because of the standards set by Arsene Wenger (winner of two trophies in the last three years, since we're counting)

Pat Vegas
08-15-2016, 02:43 PM

Well maybe what you say would be for the best. Then maybe there would be some changes.