PDA

View Full Version : Blimey, you wouldn't want to be sitting on the right hand side of this picture!

Burney
08-15-2016, 01:20 PM
Jamie Redknapp and Paul Ince must be ****ting themselves. :hehe:

Sir C
08-15-2016, 01:28 PM
Jamie Redknapp and Paul Ince must be ****ting themselves. :hehe:

I'm struggling to identify some of those people. What are they doing? Why should Ince and Redknapp be scared?

I don't understand this, b :-(

Burney
08-15-2016, 01:32 PM
I'm struggling to identify some of those people. What are they doing? Why should Ince and Redknapp be scared?

I don't understand this, b :-(

I'm suggesting that Dalian Atkinsons and Speed (who are on the right side of the photograph) are both deaded and, by horror movie logic, that suggests that Ince or Redknapp (who are next to them) are therefore next.

Do you honestly not recognise Waddle, Ince, Barmby, Redknapp, Speed or Ray Parlour?

Of course the other question is why Parlour is touching his tit like that?

Sir C
08-15-2016, 01:34 PM
I'm suggesting that Dalian Atkinsons and Speed (who are on the right side of the photograph) are both deaded and, by horror movie logic, that suggests that Ince or Redknapp (who are next to them) are therefore next.

Do you honestly not recognise Waddle, Ince, Barmby, Redknapp, Speed or Ray Parlour?

Of course the other question is why Parlour is touching his tit like that?

I was struggling to get Barmby and Atkinson. I'm tired, I've had no sieste today and I'm struggling.

Parlour may be hiding his nippies out of a sense of decency.

Burney
08-15-2016, 01:38 PM
I was struggling to get Barmby and Atkinson. I'm tired, I've had no sieste today and I'm struggling.

Parlour may be hiding his nippies out of a sense of decency.

I feel your pain. The lack of an afternoon doze is the hardest thing to adjust to when you get back from holibobs, isn't it?

Sir C
08-15-2016, 01:41 PM
I feel your pain. The lack of an afternoon doze is the hardest thing to adjust to when you get back from holibobs, isn't it?

It most certainly is. See also: lunch without a couple of glasses of rosé.

Speaking of which, I visited a charming little chateau on the way home through Bordeaux and bought a lot of claret.

A lot of claret :cloud9:

Burney
08-15-2016, 01:42 PM
It most certainly is. See also: lunch without a couple of glasses of rosé.

Speaking of which, I visited a charming little chateau on the way home through Bordeaux and bought a lot of claret.

A lot of claret :cloud9:

:hehe: Are you having it shipped?

Sir C
08-15-2016, 01:47 PM
:hehe: Are you having it shipped?

No, I filled the vehicle and left my luggage to be sent on seperately.

Burney
08-15-2016, 01:55 PM
No, I filled the vehicle and left my luggage to be sent on seperately.

I told you about that time in Provence once where we realised we were out of wine on a Sunday afternoon and nowhere was open? And then we stumbled upon this extraordinary remote chateau that was in fact a leper colony and by sheer chance had a vineyard and a shop, where they sold us a case of red?

I'm still not 100% convinced that actually happened. It sounds too weird and dreamlike.

The lepers freaked me out. :-(

Sir C
08-15-2016, 02:09 PM
I told you about that time in Provence once where we realised we were out of wine on a Sunday afternoon and nowhere was open? And then we stumbled upon this extraordinary remote chateau that was in fact a leper colony and by sheer chance had a vineyard and a shop, where they sold us a case of red?

I'm still not 100% convinced that actually happened. It sounds too weird and dreamlike.

The lepers freaked me out. :-(

I remember the story, but had forgotten the leprosy angle. This suggests to me that, to my mind, the true horror of this situation was that you had run out of wine :-(

Burney
08-15-2016, 02:13 PM
I remember the story, but had forgotten the leprosy angle. This suggests to me that, to my mind, the true horror of this situation was that you had run out of wine :-(

Well yes. That was what caused our peregrinations. We were on a desperate and (we thought) hopeless mission to find wine on a Sunday afternoon in rural France and happened to stumble across this bizarre place. It was great in that sense, but we went into this little bar that was on-site and everything got weird. They didn't serve alcohol (presumably, it makes lepers mental or something), so we ordered a couple of cokes and then looked around and there were some seriously ****ed up people there. :-(

Burney
08-15-2016, 02:22 PM

This is the place! Seems like they don't do much leper business anymore, but they still have a few hanging around the place.

http://www.chartreusedevalbonne-asvmt.com