PDA

View Full Version : Surely Andy Murray has to be knighted now?

Mo Britain less Europe
08-15-2016, 11:32 AM
Or will they wait for him to win us the Davis cup again?

eastgermanautos
08-15-2016, 01:23 PM
C C cyvyvyvyvuu u

Sir C
08-15-2016, 01:26 PM
C C cyvyvyvyvuu u

Yes, because after Brexit, Scotland will remain a part of the United Kingdom.

Unless we choose to boot them out, like we did with the Oirish and the Americans.

Burney
08-15-2016, 01:34 PM
Yes, because after Brexit, Scotland will remain a part of the United Kingdom.

Unless we choose to boot them out, like we did with the Oirish and the Americans.

Are people still trying to peddle the 'Brexit = Independent Scotland' thing? Do they not realise that even Sturgeon's had to stop trying to push that one since the Europeans told her to **** off and her own polling has shown no greatly increased desire for independence?

Sir C
08-15-2016, 01:37 PM
Are people still trying to peddle the 'Brexit = Independent Scotland' thing? Do they not realise that even Sturgeon's had to stop trying to push that one since the Europeans told her to **** off and her own polling has shown no greatly increased desire for independence?

Our friend is from across the pond and therefore has only a casual acquaintance with events outside of his home town of Butt****, Nowhere.

Mind you, the fact that he has heard of Scotland an realises that it isn't a place in England places him within the top 1% of Americans by education. He may even be able to wield a knife and fork competently.

Burney
08-15-2016, 01:41 PM
Our friend is from across the pond and therefore has only a casual acquaintance with events outside of his home town of Butt****, Nowhere.

Mind you, the fact that he has heard of Scotland an realises that it isn't a place in England places him within the top 1% of Americans by education. He may even be able to wield a knife and fork competently.

It's not his fault. The poor fellow's probably watched that awful John Oliver fellow on their television and thinks that what some lefty comic tells him about this country must be right. Bless.

eastgermanautos
08-15-2016, 01:44 PM
It's true, I have watched John Oliver! Kind of annoying if I'm being honest. And yes, I thought Scotland was going to break off from yalls. I don't know what you mean about knife and fork. ;-)

Sir C
08-15-2016, 01:44 PM
It's not his fault. The poor fellow's probably watched that awful John Oliver fellow on their television and thinks that what some lefty comic tells him about this country must be right. Bless.

Oh no! I've just had a flashback to a conversation I had with someone at my niece's wedding last week. I had blanked it entirely until you said John Oliver. The image is of me, spitting with rage, in the middle of a tirade of some length... 'and as for that **** John Oliver, he's about as funny as cancer and can go **** himself firmly in his huge dilated arsehole...' God alone knows how the rest of it went.

:-(

Sir C
08-15-2016, 01:45 PM
It's true, I have watched John Oliver! Kind of annoying if I'm being honest. And yes, I thought Scotland was going to break off from yalls. I don't know what you mean about knife and fork. ;-)

In which hand do you hold the fork, e? No googling!

eastgermanautos
08-15-2016, 01:49 PM
I'm chuck norris, dude. I hold it with my dick! (left, left, you ****. I was even in England a couple months ago. Pissing around your london town for a minute.)

Burney
08-15-2016, 01:49 PM
Oh no! I've just had a flashback to a conversation I had with someone at my niece's wedding last week. I had blanked it entirely until you said John Oliver. The image is of me, spitting with rage, in the middle of a tirade of some length... 'and as for that **** John Oliver, he's about as funny as cancer and can go **** himself firmly in his huge dilated arsehole...' God alone knows how the rest of it went.

:-(

You're right about him, of course, but the details of his arsehole are disturbing and not really fit fare for a wedding. However, at least you weren't racist. So that's progress.

Congratulations to your niece, though :-)

Sir C
08-15-2016, 01:50 PM
I'm chuck norris, dude. I hold it with my dick! (left, left, you ****. I was even in England a couple months ago. Pissing around your london town for a minute.)

wd e. We'll make a gentleman of you yet.

Burney
08-15-2016, 01:50 PM

Yes, but do you do that thing where you cut all your food up like a small child and then put down your knife, transfer your fork to your right hand and proceed to shovel everything into your gob like a savage? :-(

Sir C
08-15-2016, 01:52 PM
You're right about him, of course, but the details of his arsehole are disturbing and not really fit fare for a wedding. However, at least you weren't racist. So that's progress.

Congratulations to your niece, though :-)

My fear is that I know not what the rant was about, nor how long it continued, nor how offensive it may have become.

Come to think of it, I can't remember a single person there who could have been the subject of my racial abuse. Not a one. That can't be right, can it?

My niece is an appalling racist as well :-(

eastgermanautos
08-15-2016, 01:56 PM
When in the right company, I do. :-)

Burney
08-15-2016, 01:56 PM
My fear is that I know not what the rant was about, nor how long it continued, nor how offensive it may have become.

Come to think of it, I can't remember a single person there who could have been the subject of my racial abuse. Not a one. That can't be right, can it?

My niece is an appalling racist as well :-(

You didn't start in on the Allans even? :-(

Is this the niece I know or a different one?

eastgermanautos
08-15-2016, 01:57 PM
I'm excited for the future.

Burney
08-15-2016, 01:58 PM
When in the right company, I do. :-)

:rolleyes: The fork should never be used as a shovel. Food can by all means be pushed against the back of it and thence conveyed to the oral orifice, but my grandmother would come back to haunt me if she ever saw me shovelling grub in like a navvy.

Sir C
08-15-2016, 02:02 PM
You didn't start in on the Allans even? :-(

Is this the niece I know or a different one?

Oh I had a good pop at the Allan's whilst at dinner with my incredibly liberal pooves. They were, frankly, aghast, but far too pissed to remember.

This is p's daughter m, not v's sister h's daughter e.

Burney
08-15-2016, 02:04 PM
Oh I had a good pop at the Allan's whilst at dinner with my incredibly liberal pooves. They were, frankly, aghast, but far too pissed to remember.

This is p's daughter m, not v's sister h's daughter e.

Yes, yes, I know M. Was it the Tottenham fan she married?

Sir C
08-15-2016, 02:08 PM
Yes, yes, I know M. Was it the Tottenham fan she married?

Bless you, he has been gone for 9 years. She's been with this chap for 8 years. A charming fellow. Common as muck, naturally.

Burney
08-15-2016, 02:10 PM
Bless you, he has been gone for 9 years. She's been with this chap for 8 years. A charming fellow. Common as muck, naturally.

Good God! It only seems like yesterday you were bemoaning the Tottenham fan. :-( ****ing hell, where do the years get to?

Sir C
08-15-2016, 02:14 PM
Good God! It only seems like yesterday you were bemoaning the Tottenham fan. :-( ****ing hell, where do the years get to?

Do you have a specific recipe for your hong shao rou, or do you wing it? I usually do oil, sugar, pork, ginger, star anise, then rice wine, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, bubble away for an hour. Any advances?

Burney
08-15-2016, 02:24 PM
Do you have a specific recipe for your hong shao rou, or do you wing it? I usually do oil, sugar, pork, ginger, star anise, then rice wine, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, bubble away for an hour. Any advances?

That sounds about right. I do the one Rick Stein was shown when he went to Shanghai. I believe it involves blanching the pork first, which seems to give it a nicer texture once cooked (although, as ever when boiling pork, it smells alarmingly human).

Sir C
08-15-2016, 02:31 PM
That sounds about right. I do the one Rick Stein was shown when he went to Shanghai. I believe it involves blanching the pork first, which seems to give it a nicer texture once cooked (although, as ever when boiling pork, it smells alarmingly human).

:thumbup: Just the job.