PDA

View Full Version : OMG Dalian Atkinson has been tasered by police and he's died

Mo Britain less Europe
08-15-2016, 11:13 AM
and he's died.

Pat Vegas
08-15-2016, 11:15 AM
No wonder he died. If we go by Awimb reports he's been tasered/Tazered 4 times.

Burney
08-15-2016, 11:19 AM
No wonder he died. If we go by Awimb reports he's been tasered/Tazered 4 times.

To be fair, I think Tazer is a brand name, so it should be spelt with a z and capitalised. They need to decide on the past participle, though. I favour 'Tazed'. They should trademark that imo.

Pat Vegas
08-15-2016, 11:21 AM
To be fair, I think Tazer is a brand name, so it should be spelt with a z and capitalised. They need to decide on the past participle, though. I favour 'Tazed'. They should trademark that imo.

I go with the Z too. I think there should be some more thought into using these weapons. As I think normal coppers have em so if they are killing machines why not just give em real guns.

Burney
08-15-2016, 11:24 AM
I go with the Z too. I think there should be some more thought into using these weapons. As I think normal coppers have em so if they are killing machines why not just give em real guns.

I take the view that them killing the odd person is no bad thing, really. Might make people think twice before acting the ****.

Tony C
08-15-2016, 11:51 AM
RIP

Amazing Henry / Bergkamp / Pires style goal back in the day....if he was around today and did that he'd be joining Real for £50m plus....