PDA

View Full Version : There is something about Graeme Souness that soothes and relaxes me.

Pat Vegas
08-15-2016, 10:33 AM
I like listening to him talk. Even if it's mostly negative.

He always seems agitated that arsenal underachieve. He must be a secret fan.

Sir C
08-15-2016, 10:37 AM
I like listening to him talk. Even if it's mostly negative.

He always seems agitated that arsenal underachieve. He must be a secret fan.

I'm not sure if younger people know that, during an era of truly hard men, he was undoubtedly the hardest.

He made Roy Keane look like Andre Arshavin in the tackle.

Pat Vegas
08-15-2016, 10:40 AM
I'm not sure if younger people know that, during an era of truly hard men, he was undoubtedly the hardest.

Never really saw him play but am aware of his reputation. As nice and quiet as he seems I am sure he wouldn't take any *******s. EDIT you can't even say B ollocks :shrug:

On the other hand I find it amusing that Jamie Redknapp is slowly morphing in to ARRY.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
08-15-2016, 10:48 AM

:nod: he used to scare the bejeebus out of me. When he had his heart attack I was profoundly shocked because I had always assumed, subliminally I guess, that only weak men had weak hearts.

Roy Keane is and always was a fake hard man and a bully - nothing more.

Brentwood
08-15-2016, 11:00 AM
I don't think he even got booked for this :hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygVgxYa3mlo

Burney
08-15-2016, 11:03 AM
I don't think he even got booked for this :hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygVgxYa3mlo

I don't know. He didn't really adjust to the modern game. His disciplinary record at Rangers was so bad that there used to be a joke in Glasgow that you'd go into a pub and ask for 'A Souness', which meant 'One half and then I'm off'.