PDA

View Full Version : I just knew this was going to happen. It was so bloody inevitable.

Pat Vegas
08-15-2016, 09:26 AM
I now have some sort of horrendous flu like illness.

I thought giving up smoking was supposed to be good thing.
Now I am ill, angry all the time, can't sleep properly, can't ****.

How much longer does this go on for :furious:

On another note **** this season already I will save my pennies and time for other activities on weekends.
****ing sad times imo.

Burney
08-15-2016, 09:28 AM
I now have some sort of horrendous flu like illness.

I thought giving up smoking was supposed to be good thing.
Now I am ill, angry all the time, can't sleep properly, can't ****.

How much longer does this go on for :furious:

On another note **** this season already I will save my pennies and time for other activities on weekends.
****ing sad times imo.

You see this is where the censorship of swearing is letting us down. I don't know if you mean you're constipated or impotent. :-(

Pat Vegas
08-15-2016, 09:28 AM
You see this is where the censorship of swearing is letting us down. I don't know if you mean you're constipated or impotent. :-(

Exactly. :toilet:

Brentwood
08-15-2016, 09:29 AM

:hehe: same here

Burney
08-15-2016, 09:30 AM
Exactly. :toilet:

Oh, that's disappointing. I was hoping that you were following Sir Ian Botham's lead and opening up about your erectile dysfunction issues.

Pat Vegas
08-15-2016, 09:31 AM
Oh, that's disappointing. I was hoping that you were following Sir Ian Botham's lead and opening up about your erectile dysfunction issues.

If anything it's had the opposite effect. I need a cold shower.

I am coughing up all this brown stuff Berni it's not pleasant. How long does this phase go on for.

Burney
08-15-2016, 09:33 AM
If anything it's had the opposite effect. I need a cold shower.

I am coughing up all this brown stuff Berni it's not pleasant. How long does this phase go on for.

Yeah, that's the result of 15 or whatever years of smoking coming out of your lungs, mate. It's pretty common for your body to have a bit of a clearout when you jack the fags in. Just ride it out. Good to hear you have the raging horn, though :thumbup: