PDA

View Full Version : "We lacked experience at the back and we were physically short". Unbelievable.

Yesterday Once More
08-14-2016, 06:30 PM
Whose fault is it that we did not strengthen in this priority area, and that players who were away in the Euros (especially Koscielny) were allowed to come back so late.

In any other top club the manager would be held accountable for such negligence. Why does this man continue to get away with mistake after mistake with impunity?

7sisters
08-14-2016, 06:36 PM
Whose fault is it that we did not strengthen in this priority area, and that players who were away in the Euros (especially Koscielny) were allowed to come back so late.

In any other top club the manager would be held accountable for such negligence. Why does this man continue to get away with mistake after mistake with impunity?

He has an apathetic board who hang on his every word. Watch him sign a two year extension around Christmas when we're doing OK in the league and are still in all the cups.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-14-2016, 07:17 PM
He has an apathetic board who hang on his every word. Watch him sign a two year extension around Christmas when we're doing OK in the league and are still in all the cups.

Don't. I can't stand another summer of waiting for signings that never materialise followed by opening day defeats. I just don't think I can take it any more.

eastgermanautos
08-14-2016, 07:53 PM
You seem worked up, old sport. But look, they did show some cojones to get back into it. Or, should I say, Ox did. Ox for mayor of London.