PDA

View Full Version : Oooh. LCFC lost to Hull. Do you think this may make that Mahrez chap realise that

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-13-2016, 02:29 PM
it will be normal service with LCFC this season and he'd have a better crack at the Prem and CL with the Arsenal?

Or will he look at our defence and our lack of a striker and our two world class players not signing contracts and assume that it'll be no better here?

If we lose tomorrow through defensive errors and missed chances then I fear it could turn rather toxic. I think club owners should be forced to attend at least 50% of home games so they can see what they have done to people.

7sisters
08-13-2016, 02:43 PM
it will be normal service with LCFC this season and he'd have a better crack at the Prem and CL with the Arsenal?

Or will he look at our defence and our lack of a striker and our two world class players not signing contracts and assume that it'll be no better here?

If we lose tomorrow through defensive errors and missed chances then I fear it could turn rather toxic. I think club owners should be forced to attend at least 50% of home games so they can see what they have done to people.

There's only one bloke sitting on his hands over the transfer pot, and he's not American :shrug:

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-13-2016, 03:08 PM
There's only one bloke sitting on his hands over the transfer pot, and he's not American :shrug:

You don't know that.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-13-2016, 03:34 PM

I do get that feeling. It's just I paid £1,500 a year during the new stadium penury on the promise of jam tomorrow. Yet we have £200mil in the bank and a squad shot through of holes. {Except for attacking MFs and full back. Arsene always likes those.}

Mo Britain less Europe
08-13-2016, 05:41 PM
It should make Vardy realise what he's missed. I expected Leicester to struggle on CL weeks but to lose one of their easiest away games, on paper, means thay are unlikely to be top six and may well be 8th or lower.

7sisters
08-13-2016, 08:10 PM
You don't know that.

Yeah, pretty much do though. I couldn't see you or anyone else putting their mortgage on this board standing in Wengers way if he wanted to bring someone in.
The funds are available. The board may get some flack but there's no evidence to suggest they'd undermine the manager.