PDA

View Full Version : Are we going to thrash these Paki upstarts

Mo Britain less Europe
08-11-2016, 11:09 AM
today? Yes? No. 1 test team in the world!

Pokster
08-11-2016, 11:15 AM

Who gives a ****, the olympics are on

Burney
08-11-2016, 11:18 AM

So you can't say ****, but you can say paki? ****'ssake!

7sisters
08-11-2016, 11:18 AM
Who gives a ****, the olympics are on

It's strange how the threat of global terrorism and all the ills of the world have somehow been shoved to a couple of quick sentences in between the gay divers gold medal triumph. I'm pretty sure BBC breakfast showed those dives at least four times in 15 minutes this morning.
I mean, terrific stuff and a fantastic achievement by the chaps but.. overkill ?

Pokster
08-11-2016, 11:21 AM
It's strange how the threat of global terrorism and all the ills of the world have somehow been shoved to a couple of quick sentences in between the gay divers gold medal triumph. I'm pretty sure BBC breakfast showed those dives at least four times in 15 minutes this morning.
I mean, terrific stuff and a fantastic achievement by the chaps but.. overkill ?

yawn......

Burney
08-11-2016, 11:24 AM

It's a bit of eye candy because basically because the only people interested in the diving are menopausal women on HRT, the gays and Pokster.

Burney
08-11-2016, 11:26 AM

In answer to your question, it certainly helps that they've just shelled Cook. Bit careless of them, that. Let's hope it proves costly.

Pokster
08-11-2016, 11:28 AM
In answer to your question, it certainly helps that they've just shelled Cook. Bit careless of them, that. Let's hope it proves costly.

good jinxing

Burney
08-11-2016, 11:28 AM

Hmmmm. That's some top jinxing, if I do say so myself. :rubchin: