PDA

View Full Version : Regardless of our defensive crisis. Mustafi is a ****ing tremendous signing imo

Pat Vegas
08-11-2016, 09:33 AM
Done deal.

If we add a striker too. What a tremendous transfer window we've had imo. Ignoring all the bull****.

Also the swearing censorship on here is about the last straw for this dying stupid forum. thought it's not clever to swear I like it.

Burney
08-11-2016, 09:42 AM
Done deal.

If we add a striker too. What a tremendous transfer window we've had imo. Ignoring all the bull****.

Also the swearing censorship on here is about the last straw for this dying stupid forum. thought it's not clever to swear I like it.

Being able to swear again was one of the few things I liked about the new board. Now it's even worse than the old board because you can't even tell whether someone's calling you a ****, a **** or a ****. *******s :-(

Pat Vegas
08-11-2016, 09:49 AM
Being able to swear again was one of the few things I liked about the new board. Now it's even worse than the old board because you can't even tell whether someone's calling you a ****, a **** or a ****. *******s :-(

:nod: How do we know if I am being called a Cund or a Racist term removed :shrug:

Mo Britain less Europe
08-11-2016, 09:49 AM
The gods only come to f uck this board up whenever they're bored.

Pat Vegas
08-11-2016, 09:51 AM
The gods only come to f uck this board up whenever they're bored.

It's bloody irritating. The place doesn't work and plastered in ****ty adverts. They just turn up now and again to make it worse.

Just Trent
08-11-2016, 09:53 AM
Steady on there Pat! He's not even at Highbury House yet.

Mo Britain less Europe
08-11-2016, 09:54 AM
Why am I reading £20 million and £42.5 million? Can we assume the latter includes the wages for the term of the contract?

Pat Vegas
08-11-2016, 09:56 AM
Steady on there Pat! He's not even at Highbury House yet.

Done deal Trent. PAT SPORTS UNDERSTANDS.

Pat Vegas
08-11-2016, 09:57 AM
Why am I reading £20 million and £42.5 million? Can we assume the latter includes the wages for the term of the contract?

Let's let people believe 42m so they will shut up about spending.

Burney
08-11-2016, 09:57 AM
It's bloody irritating. The place doesn't work and plastered in ****ty adverts. They just turn up now and again to make it worse.

Some explanation of why it's happened might at least be nice. It may not even be that **** Headgear's fault, to be fair.

Pat Vegas
08-11-2016, 09:59 AM
Even Sky steal my exclusive

Kaveh Solhekol ‏@SkyKaveh 2m2 minutes ago
Sky in Germany reporting Arsenal Mustafi deal nearly done. They say player & Arsenal have agreed terms. Final talks with Valencia to come

Burney
08-11-2016, 10:04 AM
Even Sky steal my exclusive

Kaveh Solhekol ‏@SkyKaveh 2m2 minutes ago
Sky in Germany reporting Arsenal Mustafi deal nearly done. They say player & Arsenal have agreed terms. Final talks with Valencia to come

I have literally never heard of this fellow before today. What sort of a thing is he, f?

Pat Vegas
08-11-2016, 10:08 AM
I have literally never heard of this fellow before today. What sort of a thing is he, f?

German with a non german sounding name.
World cup winner.
Albanian family.
liked one of Xhaka's Instagram (which is the guaranteed sign someone is signing for your club :hehe: )

Burney
08-11-2016, 10:10 AM
German with a non german sounding name.
World cup winner.
Albanian family.
liked one of Xhaka's Instagram (which is the guaranteed sign someone is signing for your club :hehe: )

Isn't Xhaka an Alban as well? Is that our new thing? Albanians?

Pat Vegas
08-11-2016, 10:11 AM
Isn't Xhaka an Alban as well? Is that our new thing? Albanians?

:nod: get em in before Brexit.

Other PAT SPORTS EXCLUSIVE. BENTEKE HAS SIGNED FOR CRYSTAL PALACE FACT.

Wasn't some of AWIMB going a bit mental to sign Benteke before?

Just Trent
08-11-2016, 10:11 AM
Sounds like a standard Arsenal deal to me. Get an agreement with the player. Get a good idea of what his club expect us to pay, without actually making a formal offer. Then stall like crazy for three weeks, and see if Gabriel starts to look a bit better before the window shuts.

Sorry to piss all over your chips Pat Sports :-(

Pat Vegas
08-11-2016, 10:14 AM
Sounds like a standard Arsenal deal to me. Get an agreement with the player. Get a good idea of what his club expect us to pay, without actually making a formal offer. Then stall like crazy for three weeks, and see if Gabriel starts to look a bit better before the window shuts.

Sorry to piss all over your chips Pat Sports :-(

:hehe: I am thinking they'll announce him after we get spanked by Liverpool.

Just Trent
08-11-2016, 10:21 AM
At which point we can label him a 'panic buy', and claim he was only signed after the angry fans shouted at Arsene.

:-D

Burney
08-11-2016, 10:27 AM
At which point we can label him a 'panic buy', and claim he was only signed after the angry fans shouted at Arsene.

:-D

Ah, yes. That's my favourite one when they claim all the credit if a signing turns out to be good. :rolleyes:

IUFG
08-12-2016, 08:21 AM
uh-oh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37056698

SWv2
08-12-2016, 08:24 AM
I am increasingly confused by the whole thing as by all accounts we have agreed terms with the lad but not agreed a price with Valencia. I am not sure that is how it works.

Billy Goat Sverige
08-12-2016, 09:56 AM
I am increasingly confused by the whole thing as by all accounts we have agreed terms with the lad but not agreed a price with Valencia. I am not sure that is how it works.

Come on now SW. You know full well all buying clubs go behind the backs of the selling clubs and speak with the agents first.

SWv2
08-12-2016, 10:13 AM
Come on now SW. You know full well all buying clubs go behind the backs of the selling clubs and speak with the agents first.

Come now yourself young BGS, have we not always placed ourselves on our own home-made plinth of self-styled superiority, being better than others, a club that does things the correct way etc.

For the record I of course know you are correct.

And further for the record if we are really securing a 25 year old German international defender for less than €30m in the current market, we should really snap their ****ing hands off before a Chelsea or other comes in and just pay up. ****ing ludicrous to be acting the maggot at this point if the price differential is as reported.

Yesterday Once More
08-12-2016, 01:07 PM
Come now yourself young BGS, have we not always placed ourselves on our own home-made plinth of self-styled superiority, being better than others, a club that does things the correct way etc.

For the record I of course know you are correct.

And further for the record if we are really securing a 25 year old German international defender for less than €30m in the current market, we should really snap their ****ing hands off before a Chelsea or other comes in and just pay up. ****ing ludicrous to be acting the maggot at this point if the price differential is as reported.

Looks like Daddy has put his foot down

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/537369/Shkodran-Mustafi-dad-Arsenal-Transfer-News

PotatoNoel
08-12-2016, 05:36 PM
Negotiations stalling between Arsenal and Valencia over transfer fee. Arsenal are offering £25m + Theo Walcott, Valencia refused insisting on just £25m.