PDA

View Full Version : The Olympics are less than a week old and they are already starting to boil my piss

Burney
08-11-2016, 09:05 AM
As ever, there's the usual **** of people pretending to care about sports they literally haven't watched for four years because the British have a chance of a medal. For instance, we're apparently supposed to be proud because we've got the two gay men who are the best at falling in a vaguely similar way into a body of water in the world, ffs! Still at least that's vaguely athletic. No doubt we'll be pretending to give a **** about some **** who sits in a boat next. :rolleyes:
Meanwhile, others who literally wouldn't have changed channel to watch gymnastics a week ago are banging on about some American gymnast as though she were some sort of ****ing messiah as opposed to some pointless tart prancing around in a leotard. **** off! Female gymnastics is a sport that I can only assume was invented and is largely watched by *****philes.
And, worst of all, they've basically ****ed off all of BBC4's programming to accommodate this utter, utter ****! :furious: **** you, BBC! The one channel you have left that's still worth watching and you **** it up so weirdo arseholes can watch ****ing Judo?! ****S! :shout:

Burney
08-11-2016, 09:08 AM
Hang on! What's happened to the ****ing swearing? Can we not say ****, **** or even **** anymore? What a ****ty pile of ****ing ****.

Pokster
08-11-2016, 09:20 AM
As ever, there's the usual **** of people pretending to care about sports they literally haven't watched for four years because the British have a chance of a medal. For instance, we're apparently supposed to be proud because we've got the two gay men who are the best at falling in a vaguely similar way into a body of water in the world, ffs! Still at least that's vaguely athletic. No doubt we'll be pretending to give a **** about some **** who sits in a boat next. :rolleyes:
Meanwhile, others who literally wouldn't have changed channel to watch gymnastics a week ago are banging on about some American gymnast as though she were some sort of ****ing messiah as opposed to some pointless tart prancing around in a leotard. **** off! Female gymnastics is a sport that I can only assume was invented and is largely watched by *****philes.
And, worst of all, they've basically ****ed off all of BBC4's programming to accommodate this utter, utter ****! :furious: **** you, BBC! The one channel you have left that's still worth watching and you **** it up so weirdo arseholes can watch ****ing Judo?! ****S! :shout:

Unlike you to be a misserable ******* about any sport that isn't ****ing cricket.... by the way, the 2 divers that won gold aren't gay, but if it suits your usual 4 yearly rant then carry on :rollseyes:

I, for 1, am enjoying the best sporting event on TV

Mo Britain less Europe
08-11-2016, 09:24 AM
Unlike you to be a misserable ******* about any sport that isn't ****ing cricket.... by the way, the 2 divers that won gold aren't gay, but if it suits your usual 4 yearly rant then carry on :rollseyes:

Which part of it do you consider the best sporting event. The archery? The synchronised swimming? Dressage? Wrestling?

Pokster
08-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Which part of it do you consider the best sporting event. The archery? The synchronised swimming? Dressage? Wrestling?

The whole olympic package... seeing people swimming faster than anyone has ever done before, running quicker, throwing further.. pushing themselves to the limit in order to win something they have trained their whole lives for.

What is there now to enjoy about that? And frankly if people don't like it then they should just **** right off and stop moaning like wet little pussys about it

Burney
08-11-2016, 09:34 AM

What? Like Tom Daley wasn't gay you mean? Pull the other one, it's got ****ing bells on. :hehe:

The Olympics is a sort of abridged, Reader's Digest version of sport for superficial simpletons with no attention span. They get to cheer and wave a flag about for a few weeks and then happily go back to ignoring all these athletes who 'push themselves to the limit in order to win something they have trained their whole lives for' for another four years without seeing how utterly ridiculous that makes their short-lived enthusiasm look.

Pat Vegas
08-11-2016, 09:35 AM
Hmm I wonder if boiling one's piss will help in the drugs test.

Mo Britain less Europe
08-11-2016, 09:48 AM
I enjoy the athletics and watch some other bits but some of the sports are totally boring and some completely irrelevant. Apart from cheering GB if they win a medal in them of course.

Pokster
08-11-2016, 09:59 AM
What? Like Tom Daley wasn't gay you mean? Pull the other one, it's got ****ing bells on. :hehe:

The Olympics is a sort of abridged, Reader's Digest version of sport for superficial simpletons with no attention span. They get to cheer and wave a flag about for a few weeks and then happily go back to ignoring all these athletes who 'push themselves to the limit in order to win something they have trained their whole lives for' for another four years without seeing how utterly ridiculous that makes their short-lived enthusiasm look.

Tom Daley didn't win Gold, so he isn't one of the 2 divers your original comment was about... as usual; you rant about the Olympics, just get it off your chest, just let others who appreciate it get on and continue to enjoy it.....

You really have become a cock obsessed stick in the mud haven't you. :)

Burney
08-11-2016, 10:10 AM
Tom Daley didn't win Gold, so he isn't one of the 2 divers your original comment was about... as usual; you rant about the Olympics, just get it off your chest, just let others who appreciate it get on and continue to enjoy it.....

You really have become a cock obsessed stick in the mud haven't you. :)

My point is that this time four years ago, Tom Daley was telling everyone how gay he wasn't and now he basically only takes the cock out of his mouth to eat. It'll be the same with these two. Diving is a gay man's sport - like ice dancing.
It's fine if weirdoes want to watch pointless minority sports, but can't they watch them on something like Eurosport where it doesn't impinge on the lives of normal people?

Ash
08-11-2016, 11:01 AM
Hmm I wonder if boiling one's piss will help in the drugs test.

:hehe: :hehe:

Ash
08-11-2016, 11:06 AM

I think it's qute sweet that people devoted to sports that no-one else gives a **** about have the chance for a bit of attention now and again, even if they know it is essentially shallow, superficial and parochial. Nothing quite like people in the office kitchen who know nothing at all about boat racing nodding earnestly and saying "top sculling".

Of course the real olympics is track and field. The rest is just a festival of support acts. Though I like some of the velodrome stuff. If our boys and girls are winning.

Burney
08-11-2016, 11:11 AM
I think it's qute sweet that people devoted to sports that no-one else gives a **** about have the chance for a bit of attention now and again, even if they know it is essentially shallow, superficial and parochial. Nothing quite like people in the office kitchen who know nothing at all about boat racing nodding earnestly and saying "top sculling".

Of course the real olympics is track and field. The rest are just a festival of support acts. Though I like some of the velodrome stuff. If our boys and girls are winning.

That's another thing. I hate the whole 'competing as nationalities' thing. The Olympics is - or should be - about individual excellence. Where athletes come from ought to be irrelevant.

Monty92
08-11-2016, 01:12 PM
That's another thing. I hate the whole 'competing as nationalities' thing. The Olympics is - or should be - about individual excellence. Where athletes come from ought to be irrelevant.

It is irrelevant according to the IOC's official guidelines. Hence why there is no official medals table broken down by nation.

Burney
08-11-2016, 01:19 PM
It is irrelevant according to the IOC's official guidelines. Hence why there is no official medals table broken down by nation.

If it were truly irrelevant, they wouldn't have people parading in by nation in the opening ceremony. They just know the only way they can get cretins to watch **** sport is to stick a flag on it.

Monty92
08-11-2016, 01:26 PM
If it were truly irrelevant, they wouldn't have people parading in by nation in the opening ceremony. They just know the only way they can get cretins to watch **** sport is to stick a flag on it.

I know, but that's just a concession by the IOC to the over-arching principle of the Olympics being about individuals not nations.

Pokster
08-11-2016, 01:27 PM

I do find it odd that for a sporting event you have no interest in you seem to spout *******s over and over again

SWv2
08-11-2016, 01:27 PM
Have to say I am no big fan of the sports but in recent evenings I have found the diving, kayaking and even gymnastics to be quite compelling viewing.

Wd Team GB and all that.

Burney
08-11-2016, 01:30 PM
Have to say I am no big fan of the sports but in recent evenings I have found the diving, kayaking and even gymnastics to be quite compelling viewing.

Wd Team GB and all that.

****ing wrongun

SWv2
08-11-2016, 01:36 PM
****ing wrongun

It was the kayaking wasn't it?

:-\

The men in small pants jumping into green water was great fun. I am almost an expert now as I found myself nonchalantly criticising their synchronisation and entry into the water, as I sat on my sofa dunking malted milk biscuits in my tea.

Burney
08-11-2016, 01:38 PM
It was the kayaking wasn't it?

:-\

The men in small pants jumping into green water was great fun. I am almost an expert now as I found myself nonchalantly criticising their synchronisation and entry into the water, as I sat on my sofa dunking malted milk biscuits in my tea.

The only part of that post that wasn't deviant was the malted milk. An underrated biscuit.

SWv2
08-11-2016, 01:45 PM
The only part of that post that wasn't deviant was the malted milk. An underrated biscuit.

I bought a 5 pack last week from Tesco - 2 x malted milk, 1 x custard cream, 1 x Nice and 1 x Bourbon.

Of course the Nice are for when visitors come and the Bourbons are hopefully in the bin.

Burney
08-11-2016, 01:52 PM
I bought a 5 pack last week from Tesco - 2 x malted milk, 1 x custard cream, 1 x Nice and 1 x Bourbon.

Of course the Nice are for when visitors come and the Bourbons are hopefully in the bin.

Yes, the Bourbon is one of those biscuits that should be nice, but isn't. Ultimately, it's just a brown, less nice-tasting custard cream.