PDA

View Full Version : Random thoughts. Why is it called Mario Brothers. is that their surname?

Pat Vegas
08-10-2016, 02:33 PM
So he is mario mario?

Ash
08-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Jorge would know. PBUH.

Pat Vegas
08-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Jorge would know. PBUH.

:cry:

Turns out that it is actually Mario :-(

Burney
08-10-2016, 02:57 PM
:cry:

Turns out that it is actually Mario :-(

Oddly enough, I was thinking the other day how much better Formula One would be if it were more like Super Mario Kart.

I'd actually watch it, for a start.

Ash
08-10-2016, 03:19 PM
Oddly enough, I was thinking the other day how much better Formula One would be if it were more like Super Mario Kart.

I'd actually watch it, for a start.

I'm not familiar with this so-called 'Super Mario Kart' of which you speak. I gather it is a racing game, but what are the characteristics that you feel F1 should encapsulate?

Pat Vegas
08-10-2016, 03:24 PM
I'm not familiar with this so-called 'Super Mario Kart' of which you speak. I gather it is a racing game, but what are the characteristics that you feel F1 should encapsulate?

Come on Ash it's only came out in 1992

Burney
08-10-2016, 03:25 PM

Hazards, the ability to sabotage fellow drivers using exploding turtles, collecting coins and power ups, a bit where you have to drive upside down and cartoon characters driving the cars.

Pat Vegas
08-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Hazards, the ability to sabotage fellow drivers using exploding turtles, collecting coins and power ups, a bit where you have to drive upside down and cartoon characters driving the cars.

Michael Schumacher tried all those methods over the years.

Ash
08-10-2016, 04:42 PM
Come on Ash it's only came out in 1992

I would have been too busy playing Civilisation 1.

Ash
08-10-2016, 04:44 PM

Fernando Alonso drove upside-down for a bit in Melbourne this year. The tyres can explode, and Nico Rosberg's driving style of late has started to resemble Dick Dastardly. And Lewis Hamilton collects an awful lot of coins.