PDA

View Full Version : Right **** it I didn't want to look rude but the earphones are going in. One of the

Pat Vegas
08-10-2016, 12:53 PM
new cunds in the office has M people as their mobile ring tone.

But it doesn't matter if I look rude or not I don't work for these people anyway. My bosses are in the US.
Makes me excluded from boring meetings and other events :cloud9:

I am going for lunch.

I have also been informed not to go to Gregg's' as the owner is a peado. :shrug:

Burney
08-10-2016, 01:21 PM
new cunds in the office has M people as their mobile ring tone.

But it doesn't matter if I look rude or not I don't work for these people anyway. My bosses are in the US.
Makes me excluded from boring meetings and other events :cloud9:

I am going for lunch.

I have also been informed not to go to Gregg's' as the owner is a peado. :shrug:

What difference does his *****-ness make to his ability to supply you with baked goods? I don't think you can catch '*****'.

Ash
08-10-2016, 01:37 PM
What difference does his *****-ness make to his ability to supply you with baked goods? I don't think you can catch '*****'.

They have to be punished, donchaknow. Anyway, I don't go to Greggs becasue I prefer to support independent businesses. Unless it's a Marks 'n Sparx salmon sandwich for around two quids, of course. Excellent value.

Burney
08-10-2016, 01:52 PM
They have to be punished, donchaknow. Anyway, I don't go to Greggs becasue I prefer to support independent businesses. Unless it's a Marks 'n Sparx salmon sandwich for around two quids, of course. Excellent value.

To my shame, I've never actually been to a Gregg's. I'm told by Sir C that their steak bakes are excellent.

Pat Vegas
08-10-2016, 01:57 PM
To my shame, I've never actually been to a Gregg's. I'm told by Sir C that their steak bakes are excellent.

I avoided it for years as I thought it was some sort of Northern establishment.
But it's not bad. They do nice baguettes. Haven't tried their pizza slices which I always eye up when I am in there.