PDA

View Full Version : giffgaff

Ash
08-10-2016, 12:32 PM
Does anyone use this as a supplier of portable telephone networkage?

Any good? pros/cons?

IUFG
08-10-2016, 12:41 PM
aren't they supposed to be the least ********y of the mobile operators in the UK?

Ash
08-10-2016, 12:52 PM
aren't they supposed to be the least ********y of the mobile operators in the UK?

So I've been told. There's always a catch though, surely. My concern is that now vodafone have finally got a signal into the thick-walled crypt in which I live, switching to another network (giffgaff use o2) will zap my signal again.

SWv2
08-10-2016, 12:54 PM
Does anyone use this as a supplier of portable telephone networkage?

Can’t help here A but I feel the need to tell you of a pivotal moment in SW towers last evening.

There I was stood making myself a cuppa, heir to the throne sat at the kitchen table, fish fingers I think and what do I hear him singing away to himself quite happily:

Stick my fingers right up your nose
Somethings happening and its happening right now

A brief swelling of parental pride.

Mind you he was singing a song last week about taking a pill in Ibiza and I had to put him right on that. ****e song, stop it.

Ash
08-10-2016, 12:57 PM
Can’t help here A but I feel the need to tell you of a pivotal moment in SW towers last evening.

There I was stood making myself a cuppa, heir to the throne sat at the kitchen table, fish fingers I think and what do I hear him singing away to himself quite happily:

Stick my fingers right up your nose
Somethings happening and its happening right now

Good lad. Will he be attending any matches this season? Stoke home again, perhaps. Good for them to see a nice easy game, imo. Helps the morale at that age.

SWv2
08-10-2016, 01:31 PM
Good lad. Will he be attending any matches this season? Stoke home again, perhaps. Good for them to see a nice easy game, imo. Helps the morale at that age.

He will of course. I have created that expectancy and am happy to roll with it. He wants the third kit, hipster little ****ehawk that he is.

I of course will be attending separately and drunkenly.

Ash
08-10-2016, 01:32 PM
I of course will be attending separately and drunkenly.

Weather / flights permitting.