PDA

View Full Version : I would assume Bony is the made up signing that comes out every year

Pat Vegas
08-10-2016, 09:30 AM
It always happens when we are linked with other players. then a story like this comes along to tip all the mentals over the edge. Usually happens later in the window though.

Pokster
08-10-2016, 09:39 AM
It always happens when we are linked with other players. then a story like this comes along to tip all the mentals over the edge. Usually happens later in the window though.

Aren't most names made up signings.... especially with us

Rich
08-10-2016, 09:44 AM

There is definitely a madness, Fash. Apparently we have to just convince the player, then the club will pay whatever it takes.

Lewandowski or Griezmann imho. If it doesn't work then we'll go for back up options such as Lacazette, Remy or Bony.

Pat Vegas
08-10-2016, 09:45 AM
There is definitely a madness, Fash. Apparently we have to just convince the player, then the club will pay whatever it takes.

Lewandowski or Griezmann imho. If it doesn't work then we'll go for back up options such as Lacazette, Remy or Bony.

This is based on that one Dean twitter fella? This also happens every year.
Good way to get followers.

Pat Vegas
08-10-2016, 09:46 AM
Aren't most names made up signings.... especially with us

Yeah but it goes from made up superstar signings to made up 'oh **** off' signings

Has Benzema's plane landed yet?

SWv2
08-10-2016, 10:06 AM

Lewandowski ... Griezemann ... Lacazette ... Remy ... Bony.

That is quite the cycle of players there.

I suspect, though feel free to scorn me if proven wrong, that two of those transfer moves are maybe fictitious.

Pat Vegas
08-10-2016, 10:30 AM
Lewandowski ... Griezemann ... Lacazette ... Remy ... Bony.

That is quite the cycle of players there.

I suspect, though feel free to scorn me if proven wrong, that two of those transfer moves are maybe fictitious.

Yep, Remy or Bony are not coming that's for sure. Remy is the new Kalou of signings.