PDA

View Full Version : TaxWIMB (sorry) - quit my job a couple of months ago, am I due a rebate?

Jake
08-09-2016, 01:14 PM
How do I go about claiming this? I've er, literals, got fifty quid to my name.

Many thanks WIMB.

FOOTBALL CONTENT: Am q glad at Utd's return to power, it will feel less crushing when they beat us.

SWv2
08-09-2016, 01:16 PM
How do I go about claiming this? I've er, literals, got fifty quid to my name.

Many thanks WIMB.

FOOTBALL CONTENT: Am q glad at Utd's return to power, it will feel less crushing when they beat us.

Yes though perhaps you cannot claim it until the end of the current tax year as you are still resident in the UK.

IUFG
08-09-2016, 01:16 PM
donate your overpayment to the Greeks imo

Blessed are the Greek

IUFG
08-09-2016, 01:23 PM
If you are PAYE then this will be adjusted in your pay from a new job or when you sign on.

If you complete a self assessment, it will be paid back some time after you submit your assessment.

I would have thought.

Ash
08-09-2016, 01:25 PM
Why did you quit, Jake.

Fed up with popup brand marketing PR ****s?

Jake
08-09-2016, 01:26 PM
If you are PAYE then this will be adjusted in your pay from a new job or when you sign on.

If you complete a self assessment, it will be paid back some time after you submit your assessment.

I would have thought.

So, I'll be starting a new job imminently, it will just go into that pay?

**** it, overdraft it is. Cheers iufg.

Jake
08-09-2016, 01:27 PM
Yes though perhaps you cannot claim it until the end of the current tax year as you are still resident in the UK.

Mate, I appreciate it, but I want proper answers, not suggestions from life in the shire.

IUFG
08-09-2016, 01:28 PM
yes, you should have a P45 or complete a P46 with your new employer :thumbup:

Jake
08-09-2016, 01:32 PM
Why did you quit, Jake.

Fed up with popup brand marketing PR ****s?

I have a low threshold for dense ****s, specifically.

SWv2
08-09-2016, 02:19 PM
Mate, I appreciate it, but I want proper answers, not suggestions from life in the shire.

I hope you get minor Aids.

Very last time I help you.