PDA

View Full Version : It may only be the Olympics so I wouldn't go as far as the handsome

Mo Britain less Europe
08-09-2016, 10:00 AM
Horst Hrubesch has but Gnabry is proving to be one of the players of the tournament so far. Two or three years he looked ready for his chance to me but since then bad decisions have made him go backwards.

I'd say it's make or break year for him this season but I hope he is given more than 10 minutes against Rochdale in the league cup to stake his claim.

Pat Vegas
08-09-2016, 10:01 AM
Horst Hrubesch has but Gnabry is proving to be one of the players of the tournament so far. Two or three years he looked ready for his chance to me but since then bad decisions have made him go backwards.

I'd say it's make or break year for him this season but I hope he is given more than 10 minutes against Rochdale in the league cup to stake his claim.

You never stop banging on about Gnabry. he'll never make it at Arsenal. He's got 1 year on his contact left.

Mo Britain less Europe
08-09-2016, 10:15 AM
Don't take my word for it, here's what someone who should know says:

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal-s-serge-gnabry-showing-the-world-his-talent-at-rio-2016-says-mesut-ozil-a3315106.html

Billy Goat Sverige
08-09-2016, 10:18 AM

He's not going to get any chances. He's behind Walcott, Chamberlain, Sanchez, and now Iwobi in the pecking order. Throw into that Ramsey and Wilshere who will also be played out wide in any meaningful game before he is.

Mo Britain less Europe
08-09-2016, 10:26 AM
If you are correct then we should sell him immediately now his stock is rising. We won't get anything for him next summer.

Ash
08-09-2016, 11:49 AM
He's not going to get any chances. He's behind Walcott, Chamberlain, Sanchez, and now Iwobi in the pecking order. Throw into that Ramsey and Wilshere who will also be played out wide in any meaningful game before he is.

Ah, but Walcott's now a striker again, Chamblerlain has struggled badly with injuries and form, and Alexis mainly plays on the other flank. R & W are options, but it's not really their position, so it's not so inconceivable. Until we sing Mahrez, of course.

Pat Vegas
08-09-2016, 11:51 AM
Ah, but Walcott's now a striker again, Chamblerlain has struggled badly with injuries and form, and Alexis mainly plays on the other flank. R & W are options, but it's not really their position, so it's not so inconceivable. Until we sing Mahrez, of course.

what about the Japanese fella? I hear he's playing well in the Olympics

Ash
08-09-2016, 12:19 PM
what about the Japanese fella? I hear he's playing well in the Olympics

Campbell too. But the SFC hates him. :-(