PDA

View Full Version : Let's have some positiveness. I think Elneny is fantastic.

Pat Vegas
08-08-2016, 03:03 PM
He is calm when being surrounded by players and always seems to find a pass to escape this situation.

The new Hleb. (although completely different)

Norn Iron
08-08-2016, 03:16 PM
With the signing of Xhaka and Elneny settled in for his first full season I think we've really improved in that area.
Coquelin, Xhaka and Elneny give us a good solid base in midfield. It was a bit weak in there in recent years. Or we hadn't got the right balance.

I'm of the opinion that we're actually quite a good team, with good players and plenty of options. But not many agree.
A CB and a striker and there would be very little for fans to complain about.

Pat Vegas
08-08-2016, 03:19 PM
With the signing of Xhaka and Elneny settled in for his first full season I think we've really improved in that area.
Coquelin, Xhaka and Elneny give us a good solid base in midfield. It was a bit weak in there in recent years. Or we hadn't got the right balance.

I'm of the opinion that we're actually quite a good team, with good players and plenty of options. But not many agree.
A CB and a striker and there would be very little for fans to complain about.

:nod: We must get a striker (decent one) I think it's the missing part of the team.
If we do that there is no reason why we can't be in with a shot with winning the league. We need to be a bit more ruthless and we'd be fine.

for all the money city spend I think we have better team than them. Let's see what Pep can get out of them.
United I am not convinced. Chelsea we have to wait and see.
Leicester will not be in the title mix this year they will be strong but they'll finish 5 or 6th imo.