PDA

View Full Version : All this injury business.

SWv2
08-08-2016, 12:49 PM
You have to laugh don't you.

p.s. Gabriel is ****ing **** anyway so win win.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-08-2016, 01:18 PM

I think it is even beyond laughing. I think it has reached a stage where we will be scratching our heads and wondering if we do not have a lengthy injury list.

Ash
08-08-2016, 01:40 PM

GPWM

Though the wording is a bit harsh.

Billy Goat Sverige
08-08-2016, 02:18 PM

Yes. If him being injured means Arsene actually ****ing gets a move on and signs a decent centre back then well done Gabriel.

Luis Anaconda
08-08-2016, 02:36 PM
I think it is even beyond laughing. I think it has reached a stage where we will be scratching our heads and wondering if we do not have a lengthy injury list. We don't have a lengthy injury list :shrug:

Monty92
08-08-2016, 02:47 PM
Yes. If him being injured means Arsene actually ****ing gets a move on and signs a decent centre back then well done Gabriel.

Most people thought Kosceilny was **** for a fair while after he'd joined us.

SWv2
08-08-2016, 02:59 PM
Most people thought Kosceilny was **** for a fair while after he'd joined us.

"Most people".

Really??

Or are you simply applying the Monty multiplier for effect tool.

I recall some doubts early in his career as he was a little rash in the tackle on occasion, the odd red even if I am not mistaken but by end of season 1 he was a very accomplished defender (though can still be prone to the odd “**** me” moment or two specifically with regards to passing and ball distribution).

Monty92
08-08-2016, 03:09 PM
"Most people".

Really??

Or are you simply applying the Monty multiplier for effect tool.

I recall some doubts early in his career as he was a little rash in the tackle on occasion, the odd red even if I am not mistaken but by end of season 1 he was a very accomplished defender (though can still be prone to the odd “**** me” moment or two specifically with regards to passing and ball distribution).

I think there were many who remained unconvinced well into his second season. Equally, Gabriel's initial showings seemed to impressive everyone.

Anyway, I'm simply pointing out that it seems a teensy bit premature to declare him "****"

SWv2
08-08-2016, 03:23 PM
I think there were many who remained unconvinced well into his second season. Equally, Gabriel's initial showings seemed to impressive everyone.

Anyway, I'm simply pointing out that it seems a teensy bit premature to declare him "****"

You know very well that we reserve the right to declare any player to be **** be it after two games, two seasons or close to 10 years. That is how it works.

His early response from supporters was largely positive but since plateaued, a rather normal sequence of events I am sure you will concur.

I think Gabriel earned a degree of kudos for what was perceived as a physical and aggressive presence, a scenario that grew wings when he was seen to stand up to Costa, further then when having been carded he was then absolved of blame.

The thing is as a defender he lacks composure and appears on occasion to be utterly lost in respect of what is going on around him. Perhaps he has suffered from not being a regular starter which in turn would allow him to form a partnership, a crucial factor in where he plays.

Unfeasibly ****ing ugly also.

Speaking of which, are you yet a father again?

Pat Vegas
08-08-2016, 03:25 PM
You know very well that we reserve the right to declare any player to be **** be it after two games, two seasons or close to 10 years. That is how it works.

His early response from supporters was largely positive but since plateaued, a rather normal sequence of events I am sure you will concur.

I think Gabriel earned a degree of kudos for what was perceived as a physical and aggressive presence, a scenario that grew wings when he was seen to stand up to Costa, further then when having been carded he was then absolved of blame.

The thing is as a defender he lacks composure and appears on occasion to be utterly lost in respect of what is going on around him. Perhaps he has suffered from not being a regular starter which in turn would allow him to form a partnership, a crucial factor in where he plays.

Unfeasibly ****ing ugly also.

Speaking of which, are you yet a father again?

I like Gabriel. There was that one match where he did a last minute tackle and celebrated. Although he got a lot of **** for that I like that sort of attitude. He seems the type to play with a lot of pride.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-08-2016, 06:58 PM
We don't have a lengthy injury list :shrug:

I should have caveated...... during the season. The season hasn't started yet.

ITSUPFORGRABSNOW
08-08-2016, 07:10 PM
We don't have a lengthy injury list :shrug:

And they are always right, along with the gutter press

Mo Britain less Europe
08-08-2016, 08:35 PM
Injury list? We have Welbeck, Wilsher, Mertesacker and Gabriel out. Then we seem to have Kos, Giroud, Ozil, Gnabry unavailable.