PDA

View Full Version : I am going to make a bold statement here.

Pat Vegas
08-08-2016, 10:50 AM
Arsenal will win the league.

2016/2017 season.

Burney
08-08-2016, 10:54 AM
Arsenal will win the league.

2016/2017 season.

Can I be honest? I've never felt less bothered how we do. :-(

barrybueno
08-08-2016, 10:56 AM
I think the SFC is playing Russian Roulette with a top four finish yet again. He's a jammy **** though, I just can't think of a side nicking that 4th place off Arsenal.

barrybueno
08-08-2016, 10:57 AM
When did you last go to watch them B?

Burney
08-08-2016, 11:00 AM
When did you last go to watch them B?

I think it would have been around January 2014. :hide:

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
08-08-2016, 11:01 AM
Can I be honest? I've never felt less bothered how we do. :-(
Yeah - similar tbh. I think it's partly due to the PL being flooded with silly money, £100m for Pogba ffs plus there really is no bloody break from footie at all these days. They even had our friendly on the main ITV channel on a Sunday evening...hell in a handcart.

Pat Vegas
08-08-2016, 11:02 AM
I think the SFC is playing Russian Roulette with a top four finish yet again. He's a jammy **** though, I just can't think of a side nicking that 4th place off Arsenal.

I have insider knowledge of who we may sign.

Burney
08-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Yeah - similar tbh. I think it's partly due to the PL being flooded with silly money, £100m for Pogba ffs plus there really is no bloody break from footie at all these days. They even had our friendly on the main ITV channel on a Sunday evening...hell in a handcart.

It's just all feels a bit bloodless and boring these days. Nothing to get the juices flowing.

barrybueno
08-08-2016, 11:11 AM
Excellent stuff, I never went last season and I'd guess maybe once the season before. The ****ty hold football has on some of us can be broken :cloud9:

Pat Vegas
08-08-2016, 11:13 AM
Excellent stuff, I never went last season and I'd guess maybe once the season before. The ****ty hold football has on some of us can be broken :cloud9:

The last game I went to. Giroud made his debut :hide:

Mo Britain less Europe
08-08-2016, 11:20 AM
So here we all are on an Arsenal website and most of you can't give a **** as to what happens this season. And there I was thinking the internet was this huge virtual space where people could go to wherever their interests lay.

Pat Vegas
08-08-2016, 11:25 AM
So here we all are on an Arsenal website and most of you can't give a **** as to what happens this season. And there I was thinking the internet was this huge virtual space where people could go to wherever their interests lay.

Arsenal have brought it on themselves Mo. Because we moved to the Emirates we still played good football, We had a good squad with Fabregas and the likes, We knew it was hard to compete but we tried our best.

Then we had a phase were we sold our best players every season,

Then things looked to change and we made some big purchases won an FA cup (2) and thought ok here is some progress finally. but the team is very uninspiring and time after time the result is the same. It's all a bit boring, Let's hope to qualify for the CL so we can get knocked out the last 16 every year. I know some other teams would love this but it's all a bit boring.
We constantly **** around in the transfer window, We have a injury prone squad year after year and it's all a bit well erm ****.

Still I love them though.

barrybueno
08-08-2016, 11:27 AM
Awimb's been more of a general discussion forum for many years now Mo (with a bit of football thrown in now and then)

It's what makes it good imo.

Burney
08-08-2016, 11:33 AM

Oh, it's not just Arsenal. Our perpetual 'OK-ness' is a bit tedious, but it's really the whole football circus these days. It's boring. There was a time when I'd watch virtually any Premiership game that was on telly as well as attending the football pretty regularly. Today I literally wouldn't cross the road to watch any game not involving Arsenal and quite a few that do.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-08-2016, 11:43 AM
I have insider knowledge of who we may sign.

I look forward to seeing your predictions and our inevitable failure to sign those players