PDA

View Full Version : Are other clubs allowing their players who progressed far in the Euros extra time

Pat Vegas
08-08-2016, 09:34 AM
off?

Why is Alexis back earlier? he had a full tournament again. He needs a rest imo otherwise we are going to lose him again to injuries.

Before everyone starts going mental Liverpool have their own injury crisis currently.

And on a side note Lacazette is now injured :hehe: :-(

Pokster
08-08-2016, 09:39 AM
off?

Why is Alexis back earlier? he had a full tournament again. He needs a rest imo otherwise we are going to lose him again to injuries.

Before everyone starts going mental Liverpool have their own injury crisis currently.

And on a side note Lacazette is now injured :hehe: :-(

I THINK they have to be given 3 weeks off after they left the tournament, we have given 4 weeks to certain players who progressed to the later stages of the Euro's

Pat Vegas
08-08-2016, 09:43 AM
I THINK they have to be given 3 weeks off after they left the tournament, we have given 4 weeks to certain players who progressed to the later stages of the Euro's

:thumbup: What would be nice is if we had concluded all of our transfer activity before the start of the season (maybe we have!)
Then it would give us a spare few weeks in case there are any unforeseen incidents such as having no centre backs.

Pokster
08-08-2016, 09:55 AM
:thumbup: What would be nice is if we had concluded all of our transfer activity before the start of the season (maybe we have!)
Then it would give us a spare few weeks in case there are any unforeseen incidents such as having no centre backs.

As if we would do that when there might be a bargain to be had in the last week.... if the Man C centre back is no longer required (he was v highly thought of by lots of clubs before), why doesn't AW work his magic and make him an injury prone highly thought of CB

Pat Vegas
08-08-2016, 09:58 AM
As if we would do that when there might be a bargain to be had in the last week.... if the Man C centre back is no longer required (he was v highly thought of by lots of clubs before), why doesn't AW work his magic and make him an injury prone highly thought of CB

Our new defensive partnership is born 'COQHOLDING'

Wenger will sit there and watch us get ****ed

Ash
08-08-2016, 10:17 AM
Our new defensive partnership is born 'COQHOLDING'

Wenger will sit there and watch us get ****ed

Ah. I had been looking to reconstruct the famous bit of cricket commentary, when England's Peter Willey faced the West Indies' Michael Holding: "The Bowler's Holding, the Batsman's Willey".

So I was wondering if we might face an opposition striker called Knob, or Schlong, or something. But maybe we might have to settle for "The defender's Holding, the midfielder's Coq".