PDA

View Full Version : It's been quite an injuredy Olympics so far, what with that French chap snapping his

Burney
08-08-2016, 08:50 AM
leg and the cyclist lady going arse over tit. It's made things much more interesting, I must say.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
08-08-2016, 08:59 AM
leg and the cyclist lady going arse over tit. It's made things much more interesting, I must say.
I enjoyed this:

http://bbc.in/2aF4CrY

Billy Goat Sverige
08-08-2016, 09:07 AM

I'm finding it annoying. Most of the decent stuff/finals are on in the middle of the night. They shouldn't have these things in silly countries.

Burney
08-08-2016, 09:10 AM
I enjoyed this:

http://bbc.in/2aF4CrY

:hehe: Hadn't seen that. Brilliant. Almost like it was part of the routine. :hehe:

Burney
08-08-2016, 09:10 AM
I'm finding it annoying. Most of the decent stuff/finals are on in the middle of the night. They shouldn't have these things in silly countries.

Agreed. And Brazil is an extremely silly country.

Ash
08-08-2016, 09:20 AM

Not sure we should be chuckling too much on the subject of injuries. :-( #season****ed

Burney
08-08-2016, 09:25 AM
Not sure we should be chuckling too much on the subject of injuries. :-( #season****ed

Oh, I'm trying to ignore the imminent football season as far as possible. It's such a tiresome nuisance that even the Olympics is preferable.

I went the whole season without watching a complete Arsenal game last year. It was bliss. :cloud9:

Pokster
08-08-2016, 09:56 AM
Oh, I'm trying to ignore the imminent football season as far as possible. It's such a tiresome nuisance that even the Olympics is preferable.

I went the whole season without watching a complete Arsenal game last year. It was bliss. :cloud9:

I know you will think of me as a wrong 'un but I love the Olympics, much better than the World Cup imo

Pat Vegas
08-08-2016, 09:59 AM

The time difference is making it very easy for me not to follow the Olympics whatsoever.

Burney
08-08-2016, 10:15 AM
The time difference is making it very easy for me not to follow the Olympics whatsoever.

Found myself gazing at the fencing last night. Totally ****ing mystified. Someone won a point despite the fact that the other chap hit him first at one point. His red light went off and the other chap's green one went off, but the chap with the red light won. :shrug:

7sisters
08-08-2016, 10:46 AM
Agreed. And Brazil is an extremely silly country.

They've managed to **** up what is possibly the most beautiful coastline anywhere on the planet.

Burney
08-08-2016, 10:53 AM
They've managed to **** up what is possibly the most beautiful coastline anywhere on the planet.

Did I also see that they let the surgeon who pioneered that wonder of modern medicine the buttock-lift carry the Olympic torch as one stage? These are not serious people, 7s.