PDA

View Full Version : Striker and Centre Half now a desperate requirement and ****ing ASAP

Herr Floyd
08-07-2016, 07:17 PM
I know **** all about this Mustafi chap but there are plenty of experienced high quality centre backs in the premier league playing for mid table clubs who are far better than what we have. Go ****ing sign one or two of the ****s quick sharp. Next go and get a striker whatever the cost. Im talking about a ****ing worldy like Lewandowski.

Before the Liverpool game Arsene you clumsy french ****

eastgermanautos
08-07-2016, 07:20 PM
Fvck yes, floyd. You're usually wrong but not in this case.

Mo Britain less Europe
08-07-2016, 07:21 PM
Time was when you had the likes of Dion Dublin or Matt Elliott who could cover for both.

Mustafi is a German nternational. He'll do for me.

Ash
08-07-2016, 10:21 PM
I know **** all about this Mustafi chap but there are plenty of experienced high quality centre backs in the premier league playing for mid table clubs who are far better than what we have. Go ****ing sign one or two of the ****s quick sharp. Next go and get a striker whatever the cost. Im talking about a ****ing worldy like Lewandowski.

Welcome back, Floyd :thumbup:

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
08-07-2016, 10:58 PM

I've got this horrible feeling the ****ing dippers are going to rape us