PDA

View Full Version : Huge news I can announce

Agent_Frank
08-05-2016, 12:12 PM
One deal is complete and will be officially announced shortly and another is very close. Clubs agreed a fee with just personal terms to be tied up. Arsenal have signed Neymar for an undisclosed fee however Ive been told its close to 70million. The other player I cannot reveal yet but he is a striker and in the same bracket as Neymar.

I will let you know more once my sources confirm.

Agent Frank

Pat Vegas
08-05-2016, 12:16 PM
One deal is complete and will be officially announced shortly and another is very close. Clubs agreed a fee with just personal terms to be tied up. Arsenal have signed Neymar for an undisclosed fee however Ive been told its close to 70million. The other player I cannot reveal yet but he is a striker and in the same bracket as Neymar.

Agent Frank

Is that the best you can do. FRANK FRANK!
http://www.handsomefrank.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/ReidAsFrank_468x663.jpeg

Ash
08-05-2016, 12:30 PM

Agent Frank

Blimey, at least try and make it vaguely plausible. :misstheoldrolleyessmiley:

Bergkamp Was Best
08-05-2016, 12:40 PM

Agent Frank

In todays market you'd have to stick about another £50 million plus on that fee to make it believable.

Fed up and off to the pub!

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
08-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Not one of your best creations Tony

Ash
08-05-2016, 12:58 PM
Not one of your best creations Tony

We need all the Tony creations we can get at the moment tbf.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
08-05-2016, 03:14 PM
We need all the Tony creations we can get at the moment tbf.

The board really is dead now. Sad to to see it go but it has been a spectacular waste of my time now for fifteen years so it is time.

Pat Vegas
08-05-2016, 03:19 PM
The board really is dead now. Sad to to see it go but it has been a spectacular waste of my time now for fifteen years so it is time.

I am having a quiet day. This place is dead now :-( I've joined the gibson forum instead.

barrybueno
08-05-2016, 07:49 PM
****in ell Frank, you're worse than arsole ****er

tease teas tease