PDA

View Full Version : If the polices have all these fancy guns. Why don't they use them?

Pat Vegas
08-04-2016, 02:04 PM
**** tazering people.
anyone who goes around stabbing people is open to be shot imo.

Though I suppose it's tricky as whilst trying to shoot someone they have to simultaneously start calling the independent police complaints commission.

Ash
08-04-2016, 02:11 PM
**** tazering people.
anyone who goes around stabbing people is open to be shot imo.

Though I suppose it's tricky as whilst trying to shoot someone they have to simultaneously start calling the independent police complaints commission.

If a shooter is a terrorist it's better to catch him alive imo to have a chance of getting information out of him which could save other lives. Besides, when they want to die a hero and a martyr for their cause, rotting in jail all their life would punish them more.

Pat Vegas
08-04-2016, 02:13 PM
If a shooter is a terrorist it's better to catch him alive imo to have a chance of getting information out of him which could save other lives. Besides, when they want to die a hero and a martyr for their cause, rotting in jail all their life would punish them more.

Some of these buffoons are better off to be removed from existence imo.

EDIT: By the way it's probably not the best week for me for rational thought.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
08-04-2016, 07:46 PM

Being bummed in prison is kinda ironic punishment, no?