PDA

View Full Version : Typical Norwegian Somalians

Pat Vegas
08-04-2016, 11:25 AM
10 characters.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-04-2016, 11:56 AM
A Norgy Somali is a poor man's German Turk. A non-league Mesut Ozil.

Burney
08-04-2016, 12:30 PM
10 characters.

Yeah. Lucky he was one of the mentally ill murdering Muslims and not one of the normal murdering Muslims. If it hadn't been for that, I might have started worrying about these Muslims and their tendency to go around murdering people. As it is, I'm completely reassured.

Pat Vegas
08-04-2016, 12:33 PM
Yeah. Lucky he was one of the mentally ill murdering Muslims and not one of the normal murdering Muslims. If it hadn't been for that, I might have started worrying about these Muslims and their tendency to go around murdering people. As it is, I'm completely reassured.

Sky just call him Norwegian :hehe: And how about they announce his name? Let's sweep this story under the rug. Just a nutter let's move on.

Burney
08-04-2016, 12:38 PM
I enjoyed the way the papers were trying to claim he was a chubby-faced white man earlier.

You get a lot of white, chubby-faced Somalians.

Pat Vegas
08-04-2016, 12:40 PM
I enjoyed the way the papers were trying to claim he was a chubby-faced white man earlier.

Who was screaming uncontrollably. Yet witnesses say he didn't make any noise.

Monty92
08-04-2016, 12:40 PM
D

I just read that the authorities described it as a "spontaneous attack". How in the name of Allan can they possibly, possibly POSSIBLY know this?

Pat Vegas
08-04-2016, 12:41 PM
D

I just read that the authorities described it as a "spontaneous attack". How in the name of Allan can they possibly, possibly POSSIBLY know this?

The fact he has a knife with him shows it's not spontaneous imo.

Billy Goat Sverige
08-04-2016, 12:42 PM
Sky just call him Norwegian :hehe: And how about they announce his name? Let's sweep this story under the rug. Just a nutter let's move on.

Yeah. When Somalians are raping people on cruise ships over here they're called Swedes.

Burney
08-04-2016, 12:45 PM
D

I'm curious how someone who deliberately goes out with a knife on a stabbing rampage can be accused of doing it 'spontaneously'. What definition of 'spontaneous' are they using here?

Pat Vegas
08-04-2016, 12:45 PM
The fact he has a knife with him shows it's not spontaneous imo.

Oh and the fact he is walking around Russell Square one of the most popular areas for tourists to stay in London.

I bet he does not live in that area.

Pat Vegas
08-04-2016, 12:46 PM
I'm curious how someone who deliberately goes out with a knife on a stabbing rampage can be accused of doing it 'spontaneously'. What definition of 'spontaneous' are they using here?

Aren't they a bit stabby in general?*
Maybe he carries around a knife at all times and hadn't planned to murder anybody that day

*The Norwegians.

Burney
08-04-2016, 12:48 PM
Yeah. When Somalians are raping people on cruise ships over here they're called Swedes.

I bet they're wishing they'd stuck with 'Norwegian' as a definition and not mentioned the Somalian bit. That way they could pretend it was something to do with Anders Breivik like they did last time.

Pat Vegas
08-04-2016, 12:50 PM
I bet they're wishing they'd stuck with 'Norwegian' as a definition. That way they could pretend it was something to do with Anders Breivik like they did last time.

We signed Anders Breivik last summer. Will he ever make it into the first team?

Burney
08-04-2016, 12:53 PM
We signed Anders Breivik last summer. Will he ever make it into the first team?

AW doesn't like him. He shoots too much.

Herr Floyd
08-04-2016, 12:59 PM
10 characters.

There is only one way to deal with this problem. The lefties are killing too many innocent people. Lets put a stop to this now.

Ash
08-04-2016, 01:01 PM
There is only one way to deal with this problem. The lefties are killing too many innocent people. Lets put a stop to this now.

Welcome back to the forum, Floyd.

Herr Floyd
08-04-2016, 01:03 PM
Welcome back to the forum, Floyd.

Just a fleeting visit Ash. I am not officially back.

Burney
08-04-2016, 01:04 PM

You really are a **** flouncer, f. I am disappoint.

Herr Floyd
08-04-2016, 01:06 PM
You really are a **** flouncer, f. I am disappoint.

I accidently browsed the forum and got angry, B. Im off again now and wont be back.

Burney
08-04-2016, 01:24 PM
I accidently browsed the forum and got angry, B. Im off again now and wont be back.

Yeah, I can understand that, f. These bloody Norwegians need sorting out if you ask me. I'm going to have a word with Guns if he ever dares show his face on here again.

Pokster
08-04-2016, 01:35 PM
Yeah, I can understand that, f. These bloody Norwegians need sorting out if you ask me. I'm going to have a word with Guns if he ever dares show his face on here again.

Aren't the Police saying this wasn't terrorism?

I'm confused, is he Somalian or a Norwegian??? If he was good at sport we would know as he would have chosen which team to play for

Burney
08-04-2016, 01:45 PM
Aren't the Police saying this wasn't terrorism?

I'm confused, is he Somalian or a Norwegian??? If he was good at sport we would know as he would have chosen which team to play for

The police are trying to say anything they can to downplay the fact that he's clearly a Muslim who just happened to attack a bunch of people - like all those other Muslims have.
But it's OK because he's mental - and apparently you can't be mental and a terrorist. It's one or the other.