PDA

View Full Version : Why do people on twitter constantly tweet crap like

Pat Vegas
08-03-2016, 11:55 AM
announce Lacazette @arsenal.

Do they think that the club will say oh go on then here you go.

Just Trent
08-03-2016, 12:22 PM
He's at Highbury House !!!

Brentwood
08-03-2016, 12:28 PM
announce Lacazette @arsenal.

Do they think that the club will say oh go on then here you go.

They don't realise they are being played like fiddles by every club and agent in the world who wants to draw interest in the player they are trying to flog, by leaking rumours that Arsenal are interested. Also, it is simple as a low rate journalist to write a story about Arsenal being interested in a player like Jonny Evans, and watch the thousands upon thousands of tweets and comments that flow in

Pat Vegas
08-03-2016, 12:30 PM
They don't realise they are being played like fiddles by every club and agent in the world who wants to draw interest in the player they are trying to flog, by leaking rumours that Arsenal are interested. Also, it is simple as a low rate journalist to write a story about Arsenal being interested in a player like Jonny Evans, and watch the thousands upon thousands of tweets and comments that flow in

:hehe: I must say that now days some of the articles online are very poor. Lazy journalism to get hits. 'ACCORDING TO REPORTS'
I don't recall it being that way before. I blame the Metro for this.

EDIT SKYSPORTS ARE AT IT NOW! :furious: With their football whispers *******s.

Ash
08-03-2016, 12:31 PM
He's at Highbury House !!!

:nod: And also seen at the Petrol Station on the Holloway Road.

Pat Vegas
08-03-2016, 12:33 PM
:nod: And also seen at the Petrol Station on the Holloway Road.

I quite like Esso. in Hornsey Road, It was a Texaco FACT.
Plus I saw Hatem Trabelsi, Patrick Kluivert and numerous other people there over the years. They are probably still in there.

anyway who gets petrol at the end of their journey? :shrug:

Ash
08-03-2016, 12:38 PM
I quite like Esso. in Hornsey Road, It was a Texaco FACT.
Plus I saw Hatem Trabelsi, Patrick Kluivert and numerous other people there over the years. They are probably still in there.

anyway who gets petrol at the end of their journey? :shrug:

It could be the start of the journey to London Colney when they realise they've come to the wrong place. Or they might be popping in to pick up some fags for Jack. Speaking of which .... how goes it?

Pat Vegas
08-03-2016, 12:41 PM
It could be the start of the journey to London Colney when they realise they've come to the wrong place. Or they might be popping in to pick up some fags for Jack. Speaking of which .... how goes it?

It's going alright. Feeling a bit better. Though woke up wanting to smoke badly this morning which is strange. But I resist.

It's funny petrol stations always seemed like a place where having a cigarette would work out nicely. (apart from all the flammable danger) I never smoked in the car as I hate it, but when you pull over to get some petrol it would be nice to have a drink and a fag. In the past of course.

Just Trent
08-03-2016, 12:59 PM
The modern player would never be seen filling the car up at the petrol station anyway. One of the entourage would be assigned that job.