PDA

View Full Version : Will we actually sign, Mahrez, Lacazette or other players constantly linked with by

Pat Vegas
08-02-2016, 01:58 PM
the end of the week?

It's getting rather boring.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
08-02-2016, 02:09 PM
the end of the week?

It's getting rather boring.
No chance. Gazidis and Stan can go **** themselves.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
08-02-2016, 04:18 PM
Gazidis and Stan can go **** themselves.

Agreed. We have £200m in the bank, and a centre forward who went 15 games without a goal last season. His back up is out all season, and Feo's looked worse than Akpom at CF.

Our problem has been scoring goals. Yet we buy a MF who may be great but doesn't score. A bit like El-Neny. One great goal vs Barca aside, look how many he missed on his debut. In the last game of the season, he should have scored twice near the end. {One was played in by Arteta if I remember} and he missed another vs the Mexxies the other night.

We have a whole host of right-wingers who don't score - Feo, Ox, Iwobi, Campbell, and the injured Welbz.

We used to have a decent first XI and a few extra players who could also score and make goals. Now we don't even have a first XI, let alone decent back up. We're like the England batting line up - 2 greats and 3 donkeys.

{Though I have to admit, I do wish we could find a way of using Campbell. Maybe I just mean I wish he was a better player so he'd be in the team. But he does pick out some lovely passes. He did one vs the Mexxies the other night that was put wide, but the pass was amazing, a bit like the one he did for Giroud in the CL where he threaded it between several players to put it on a plate.}

I suppose I'd like him or {actually and} Ox to have great breakthrough seasons where they score or make one a game and become undroppable.

But why do we have all this money in the bank when we can't score any goals?

I'd rather they were just honest and Stan paid himself the lot as a dividend and told us to **** off. {Though he'd have to give some to the Ruskie Jabba. Ok, just pay £200m to KSE for "advice services."}

So yes. They can both go **** themselves, imo.

eastgermanautos
08-02-2016, 08:30 PM
It's cause Wenger is a homosexual. He'd like to convert us all to his sick faggity creed. The only way he can do that is by beating us down, making us feel no hope. That's what's up.

ryank
08-02-2016, 10:05 PM
This is what pisses the **** out of me.
We have spent less money than any of city, united etc in 6 years.
We paid the Emirates off and we are supposed to have the most money left in reserve.
Where the **** has the money gone?!

Just Trent
08-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Sanchez Watt imo

Rich
08-03-2016, 08:48 AM
Sanchez Watt imo

We won't meet anyone's asking price and will make a deadline day loan swoop for Loric Remy. Confirmed in the early hours of the following morning.

Luis Anaconda
08-03-2016, 09:03 AM
Agreed. We have £200m in the bank, and a centre forward who went 15 games without a goal last season. His back up is out all season, and Feo's looked worse than Akpom at CF.

Our problem has been scoring goals. Yet we buy a MF who may be great but doesn't score. A bit like El-Neny. One great goal vs Barca aside, look how many he missed on his debut. In the last game of the season, he should have scored twice near the end. {One was played in by Arteta if I remember} and he missed another vs the Mexxies the other night.

We have a whole host of right-wingers who don't score - Feo, Ox, Iwobi, Campbell, and the injured Welbz.

We used to have a decent first XI and a few extra players who could also score and make goals. Now we don't even have a first XI, let alone decent back up. We're like the England batting line up - 2 greats and 3 donkeys.

{Though I have to admit, I do wish we could find a way of using Campbell. Maybe I just mean I wish he was a better player so he'd be in the team. But he does pick out some lovely passes. He did one vs the Mexxies the other night that was put wide, but the pass was amazing, a bit like the one he did for Giroud in the CL where he threaded it between several players to put it on a plate.}

I suppose I'd like him or {actually and} Ox to have great breakthrough seasons where they score or make one a game and become undroppable.

But why do we have all this money in the bank when we can't score any goals?

I'd rather they were just honest and Stan paid himself the lot as a dividend and told us to **** off. {Though he'd have to give some to the Ruskie Jabba. Ok, just pay £200m to KSE for "advice services."}

So yes. They can both go **** themselves, imo.

Are you not just boring yourself with these tedious rants yet. Laughable analysis would be a kind description tbf

Just Trent
08-03-2016, 09:04 AM
I'm reading reports that Theo is 'reinventing' himself as a right winger. Exciting times ahead imo

Pat Vegas
08-03-2016, 09:29 AM
I'm reading reports that Theo is 'reinventing' himself as a right winger. Exciting times ahead imo

Just when I had settled on Mahrez and Lacazette they've thrown a Draxler into the works.

:-( This will mean none of them will join :hehe:

Pat Vegas
08-03-2016, 09:29 AM
We won't meet anyone's asking price and will make a deadline day loan swoop for Loric Remy. Confirmed in the early hours of the following morning.

As many times as you press refresh on Arsenal.com it wouldn't be announced!
We were close but Remy was too expensive to loan and our last second Kalou bid was rejected.

Just Trent
08-03-2016, 09:56 AM
Perhaps we'll get Nasri on loan? Pep thinks he's a bit porky to play for City.