PDA

View Full Version : I am having a social media clear up :cloud9:

Pat Vegas
08-02-2016, 10:27 AM
It's rather therapeutic.

I couldn't really care less about facebook these days but it's nice to trim the list of 'friends'

not in some sort of nananana I'll de-friend you kind of way. I would add lots of old colleagues and stuff. I will never talk to them so I will get rid of em.

i might shut down linked in completely it's a load of *******s.

Twitter is alright as I keep it separate from that stuff.

Burney
08-02-2016, 10:56 AM
It's rather therapeutic.

I couldn't really care less about facebook these days but it's nice to trim the list of 'friends'

not in some sort of nananana I'll de-friend you kind of way. I would add lots of old colleagues and stuff. I will never talk to them so I will get rid of em.

I left Facebook altogether years back. I realised that there were only maybe a couple of dozen or so people on the face of the planet I give a flying **** about and I have all their contact details already. Given which, I thought, why am I exposing myself to the dribbling ****tardry of hundreds of other ****s?

Herr Floyd
08-02-2016, 11:31 AM
It's rather therapeutic.

Im not staying Fash but before I go for good just wanted to ask how your quitting smoking was going. Its a hell of a mind **** isnt it.

Pat Vegas
08-02-2016, 11:43 AM
Im not staying Fash but before I go for good just wanted to ask how your quitting smoking was going. Its a hell of a mind **** isnt it.

It's getting better. My head still feels fuzzy. but at the same time I feel 'clearer' from not smoking. It's a bit hard to explain.
I don't feel 'dirty' either. I don't know if it's cooler the past couple of days but my face doesn't feel as dirty as it normally does during the day.

It's irritating though! though I found now I am not thinking about cigarettes constantly.

Burney
08-02-2016, 11:45 AM
It's getting better. My head still feels fuzzy. but at the same time I feel 'clearer' from not smoking. It's a bit hard to explain.
I don't feel 'dirty' either. I don't know if it's cooler the past couple of days but my face doesn't feel as dirty as it normally does during the day.

It's irritating though! though I found now I am not thinking about cigarettes constantly.

Well you're no longer addicted to nicotine now, which is nice. You're still very much addicted to cigarettes, though, so don't get complacent, OK?

Pat Vegas
08-02-2016, 11:48 AM
Well you're no longer addicted to nicotine now, which is nice. You're still very much addicted to cigarettes, though, so don't get complacent, OK?

:nod: I know it's gonna take a long while.
Though having to walk past some people smoking already seems to stink. but I could see how easily I would slip back into it.

Burney
08-02-2016, 12:01 PM
:nod: I know it's gonna take a long while.
Though having to walk past some people smoking already seems to stink. but I could see how easily I would slip back into it.

Fortunately these days you aren't as likely to be exposed to people smoking as you used to be.