PDA

View Full Version : If we lose to the Septics tonight cos our Septic owner and Septic CEO have ****ed up

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-28-2016, 11:05 PM
our club like those two Septic owners did to the Scousers, I'll really kick off.

What are the laws in the UK on burning things in the street?

In my beloved India (and despised, bhenchod, neighbouring countries) they burn effigies of the cricket captain every time he ****s up.

If we don't sign some decent players and then play like **** at the start of the season, I'm gonna go to the ground after a game, and burn effigies of the Septics for that Arsenal Fans TV thing.

At least it would be more eloquent than 'bantered off by ....... ****housery' whatever the **** that means in English.

£250m in the bank. Welbz and BFG out all season, but we can only afford two unknown kids from Japan and Bolton? Chello Pakistan, Gazidis. Prepare for your effigy burning going viral.

redgunamo
07-29-2016, 12:08 AM
our club like those two Septic owners did to the Scousers, I'll really kick off.

In my beloved India (and despised, bhenchod, neighbouring countries) they burn effigies of the cricket captain every time he ****s up.

If we don't sign some decent players and then play like **** at the start of the season, I'm gonna go to the ground after a game, and burn effigies of the Septics for that Arsenal Fans TV thing.

At least it would be more eloquent than 'bantered off by ....... ****housery' whatever the **** that means in English.

£250m in the bank. Welbz and BFG out all season, but we can only afford two unknown kids from Japan and Bolton? Chello Pakistan, Gazidis. Prepare for your effigy burning going viral.

No, it's just a pre-season kickabout.

Still though, red stockings :lovely:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-29-2016, 12:22 AM
What's the score?

Billy Goat Sverige
07-29-2016, 08:33 AM

Calm down. We will sign another defender and striker.

IUFG
07-29-2016, 08:44 AM
I see Drogba scored against us. Again.

Luis Anaconda
07-29-2016, 09:33 AM

I would politely suggest you get a ****ing grip but fear you are too far gone for that. It would be nice, though, if you are going to burn an effigy of Gazidis in the streets, that you at least have the decency not to refer to our South African-born, English-educated CEO (Manchester Grammar and St Edmund Hall, Oxford, since you ask) as a Septic.

Ash
07-29-2016, 09:43 AM
I would politely suggest you get a ****ing grip but fear you are too far gone for that. It would be nice, though, if you are going to burn an effigy of Gazidis in the streets, that you at least have the decency not to refer to our South African-born, English-educated CEO (Manchester Grammar and St Edmund Hall, Oxford, since you ask) as a Septic.

:hehe: Welcome back. AWIMB has missed this level of attention to detail.

Did you have a good time?

Luis Anaconda
07-29-2016, 09:48 AM
:hehe: Welcome back. AWIMB has missed this level of attention to detail.

Did you have a good time?

:wave: Not actually been anywhere (though Munich in summer is always a pleasure), just been avoiding this place for a couple of weeks. Nice there is something vaguely footballesque to talk about. Will you be attending the Liverpool game? I shall be over for that

Pat Vegas
07-29-2016, 09:52 AM

Bloody hell I thought I was a bit mental.

Chill out man

Ash
07-29-2016, 09:57 AM
:wave: Not actually been anywhere (though Munich in summer is always a pleasure), just been avoiding this place for a couple of weeks. Nice there is something vaguely footballesque to talk about. Will you be attending the Liverpool game? I shall be over for that

Yep. I'll bring a Gazidis effigy in case we lose.

SWv2
07-29-2016, 10:07 AM

You grumpy hungover ****er.

:hehe:

Sir C
07-29-2016, 10:11 AM

Manchester Grammar isn't actually a grammar school, is it? It's HMC, I believe.

In short, lyors.

SWv2
07-29-2016, 10:15 AM

In short, lyors.

I went to a Grammar school. What is the significance of the name?

Sir C
07-29-2016, 10:21 AM
I went to a Grammar school. What is the significance of the name?

Grammar schools are traditionally, I believe, state funded with pupils selected on the basis of academic promise, based, I bleieve, on 11+ results. Public schools specifically those independent, fee-paying institutions which are members of the Headmaster's Conference, and use the Common Entrance exam to test potential candidates.

I would not take this all as gospel; it is what I understand from experience rather than a study of the matter. la will, I am sure, tidy up any errors or omissions I may have made.

SWv2
07-29-2016, 10:25 AM
Grammar schools are traditionally, I believe, state funded with pupils selected on the basis of academic promise, based, I bleieve, on 11+ results. Public schools specifically those independent, fee-paying institutions which are members of the Headmaster's Conference, and use the Common Entrance exam to test potential candidates.

I would not take this all as gospel; it is what I understand from experience rather than a study of the matter. la will, I am sure, tidy up any errors or omissions I may have made.

No, it sounds good and indeed plausible as I have distant recollections of the 11+ results being key.

On a separate issue, you can **** off :vsign:

http://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/do-we-really-want-to-give-irish-passports-to-all-these-brits-1.2736386?utm_source=morning_digest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news_digest

Sir C
07-29-2016, 10:28 AM
No, it sounds good and indeed plausible as I have distant recollections of the 11+ results being key.

On a separate issue, you can **** off :vsign:

http://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/do-we-really-want-to-give-irish-passports-to-all-these-brits-1.2736386?utm_source=morning_digest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news_digest

I stopped reading when I saw a paragraph entitled 'Cultural Heritage'. :hehe:

Laying tarmac and beating the wife does not constitute culture.

Burney
07-29-2016, 10:28 AM

In short, lyors.

Yup. Same goes for Leeds Grammar School. When are you heading off, by the way?

Sir C
07-29-2016, 10:29 AM
Yup. Same goes for Leeds Grammar School. When are you heading off, by the way?

This afternoon. 4ish, perhaps. Eurotunnel already has lengthy check in queues :sigh:

Burney
07-29-2016, 10:34 AM
I stopped reading when I saw a paragraph entitled 'Cultural Heritage'. :hehe:

Laying tarmac and beating the wife does not constitute culture.

You realise, though, that should you take up your traitor's passport those people would use you as evidence of how wonderful Ireland is (and how terrible Britain is) because all these Brits are flocking to adopt their filthy Fenian birthright and rejecting her Majesty or somesuch ****ing ****e, don't you?

Ash
07-29-2016, 10:36 AM
This afternoon. 4ish, perhaps. Eurotunnel already has lengthy check in queues :sigh:

Could you get a ferry from somewhere else instead?

SWv2
07-29-2016, 10:38 AM
.... their filthy Fenian birthright ...

Eh, do you mind!

Sir C
07-29-2016, 10:39 AM
You realise, though, that should you take up your traitor's passport those people would use you as evidence of how wonderful Ireland is (and how terrible Britain is) because all these Brits are flocking to adopt their filthy Fenian birthright and rejecting her Majesty or somesuch ****ing ****e, don't you?

:shrug: They can say what they like tbh. No one's listening.

They can sit sobbing into their Guinness ****ing on about a nation once again, while I'm living under the Provencale sun courtesy of their funny passport.

Consider me like Jack, sailing under false colours, to confuse and confound the enemy.

Sir C
07-29-2016, 10:39 AM
Could you get a ferry from somewhere else instead?

The ferry queues are much, much worse, sadly.

Burney
07-29-2016, 10:44 AM
Eh, do you mind!

Not really, no. :-)

Burney
07-29-2016, 10:46 AM

They can sit sobbing into their Guinness ****ing on about a nation once again, while I'm living under the Provencale sun courtesy of their funny passport.

Consider me like Jack, sailing under false colours, to confuse and confound the enemy.

Hmmm. To my mind, you're giving comfort and succour to the enemy. A capital offence in time of war imo.

SWv2
07-29-2016, 11:01 AM

I defy you to not tap your feet and gently sway from side to side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN1YDcXHhDI

Burney
07-29-2016, 11:06 AM
[QUOTE=SWv2;4122352]I defy you to not tap your feet and gently sway from side to side

Pffffft. This is my favourite of theirs. Its juxtaposition of diddly-diddly melody with foul libels of England is hilarious. :hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbuHvKHRW1s

SWv2
07-29-2016, 11:35 AM
[QUOTE=SWv2;4122352]I defy you to not tap your feet and gently sway from side to side

Pffffft. This is my favourite of theirs. Its juxtaposition of diddly-diddly melody with foul libels of England is hilarious. :hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbuHvKHRW1s

I might teach my kids that one :hehe:

Burney
07-29-2016, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE=Burney;4122356]

I might teach my kids that one :hehe:

It's a good'un, isn't it? :hehe:

SWv2
07-29-2016, 11:50 AM
[QUOTE=SWv2;4122370]

It's a good'un, isn't it? :hehe:

I expect Jorge has this on constant rotation on his record player.

I miss him.

Luis Anaconda
07-29-2016, 11:51 AM
You grumpy hungover ****er.

:hehe:

Funnily enough it was drinking a cocktail called Grumpy Old Man that was responsible for my hangover

Burney
07-29-2016, 11:56 AM
[QUOTE=Burney;4122373]

I expect Jorge has this on constant rotation on his record player.

I miss him.

:nod: I would also assume that Sir C will be required to give a rendition of it in order to secure his passport of shame.

PSRB
07-29-2016, 11:57 AM

We still have those up here, not sure if the rest of the UK does or not