PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones WIMB. Have we discussed the delay with the next series?

Billy Goat Sverige
07-28-2016, 10:41 AM
Not to mention it only has SEVEN episodes. What ****s :(

Burney
07-28-2016, 10:45 AM

The big, fat ****.

Sir C
07-28-2016, 10:47 AM

What delay? When's it coming?

Will this be the final series?

Can someone tell me who all these ****ing people are and who's fighting who and why?

Burney
07-28-2016, 10:48 AM
What delay? When's it coming?

Will this be the final series?

Can someone tell me who all these ****ing people are and who's fighting who and why?

Summer 2017, appazza.

Sir C
07-28-2016, 10:49 AM
Summer 2017, appazza.

And is this the last one?

Billy Goat Sverige
07-28-2016, 10:49 AM
The big, fat ****.

They claim it's because they want to film later. Winter has come etc so they want to film throughout autumn/winter instead of summer/autumn as they do now. They won't finish filming until February which means it won't be on until July.

As for the fat ****, still hasn't got the next book out has he? I reckon the TV show will be done and dusted before he has it out :hehe:

Billy Goat Sverige
07-28-2016, 10:50 AM
And is this the last one?

No. Two more 7 episode seasons.

Sir C
07-28-2016, 10:51 AM
No. Two more 7 episode seasons.

Two more after this one, or two more including this one?

I need answer, b. Accurate, succinct answers.

Billy Goat Sverige
07-28-2016, 10:53 AM

By this one do you mean the one that has just finished? If yes then two more after this one.

Burney
07-28-2016, 10:54 AM

Two more including this won, I believe.

By the way, I have a question for you. Why would they cover up the last three digits of number plates on transporters?

PotatoNoel
07-28-2016, 10:56 AM
Want to hibernate till next season starts. Reading the books to get my thrones fill.

Jake
07-28-2016, 10:56 AM
The big, fat ****.

Agreed.

My guess is that someone placed their plate of food on top of the laptop on which the new scripts were written and, being the big fat hairy **** that he is, Martin scoffed the laptop as well hearing it had chips in it.

Stupid fat ****.

Billy Goat Sverige
07-28-2016, 10:58 AM
Agreed.

My guess is that someone placed their plate of food on top of the laptop on which the new scripts were written and, being the big fat hairy **** that he is, Martin scoffed the laptop as well hearing it had chips in it.

Stupid fat ****.

Have you seen that new Netflix series Stranger Things? I thought it was decent.

Burney
07-28-2016, 11:01 AM
Agreed.

Stupid fat ****.

Whenever there was a sex scene in the books, I couldn't help but picture the gross ****er typing it one handed while he rummaged among his fat folds for his ***** and dribbles. :-( Dirty, fat, hairy ****.

Jake
07-28-2016, 11:03 AM
Have you seen that new Netflix series Stranger Things? I thought it was decent.

Watched the first couple other night and haven't had time since, yeah thought it was pretty good. I'm a sucker for any of that supernatural lark tbh. Still need to get into Preacher as well.

Burney
07-28-2016, 11:04 AM
Watched the first couple other night and haven't had time since, yeah thought it was pretty good. I'm a sucker for any of that supernatural lark tbh. Still need to get into Preacher as well.

Preacher gives itself a ****ing welcome but it's starting to get vaguely interesting now - about six episodes in.

Sir C
07-28-2016, 11:08 AM
Two more including this won, I believe.

By the way, I have a question for you. Why would they cover up the last three digits of number plates on transporters?

Dunno. The last 3 letters are the random bit.

Burney
07-28-2016, 11:11 AM
Dunno. The last 3 letters are the random bit.

Dunno? I thought you knew about all this ****.

I saw a bunch of cars on a transporter this morning. They weren't new and they all had the last three letters covered up with tape and I want to know why. :-(

Sir C
07-28-2016, 11:14 AM
Dunno? I thought you knew about all this ****.

I saw a bunch of cars on a transporter this morning. They weren't new and they all had the last three letters covered up with tape and I want to know why. :-(

De-fleeced and on their way to refurb/auction, probably.

Or re-possessed, and they don't want anyone to know?

It's a mystery and no mistake.