PDA

View Full Version : This morning for breakfast, I had black pudding, a fried egg and mushrooms.

Burney
07-28-2016, 08:14 AM
What did you have, AWIMB?

SWv2
07-28-2016, 08:17 AM

Quite the breakfast there B, just add some bacon and it would be fit for a king.

I had toast.

Now last weekend I hap kippers, 2, and a nice runny poached egg. Naturally I was in a hotel, **** doing that at home. It was utterly magnificent though 3pm and 4pm kipper burps were not cool.

Sir C
07-28-2016, 08:21 AM

:chapeau:

Are you currently in an inn, hostelry or other place of hospitality, or were you using up random items from the fridge?

I had a cup of coffee and three Marlboro Lights.

Burney
07-28-2016, 08:26 AM
:chapeau:

Are you currently in an inn, hostelry or other place of hospitality, or were you using up random items from the fridge?

I had a cup of coffee and three Marlboro Lights.

Random fridge raid and I had more time than usual due to it being school hols and the drive in taking half the time.

A cup of coffee and cigarettes is not a breakfast of champions. Unlike mine, which was a breakfast of champignons. Ah ha ha

Burney
07-28-2016, 08:27 AM
Quite the breakfast there B, just add some bacon and it would be fit for a king.

I had toast.

Now last weekend I hap kippers, 2, and a nice runny poached egg. Naturally I was in a hotel, **** doing that at home. It was utterly magnificent though 3pm and 4pm kipper burps were not cool.

A kipper is a toothsome thing, sw, but I've been put off it because fishbones are more than I can handle at breakfast time. :-(

Sir C
07-28-2016, 08:29 AM
Random fridge raid and I had more time than usual due to it being school hols and the drive in taking half the time.

A cup of coffee and cigarettes is not a breakfast of champions. Unlike mine, which was a breakfast of champignons. Ah ha ha

Haha! I once had a sort of snail and mushroom crumble in frogland described as 'Les escargots avec ses compagnons les champignons'. Frogs are weird, aren't they?

I'm in pre-holiday fridge-emptying mode. For my lunch there will be bacon.

Quite a lot of bacon, actually.

SWv2
07-28-2016, 08:30 AM
A kipper is a toothsome thing, sw, but I've been put off it because fishbones are more than I can handle at breakfast time. :-(

I understand your reluctance though I had but 1 bone* in the entire feast, which was quite a surprise to me.

In the past, in lesser hotels, they have been an endurance test.

*of a size that one would notice

Sir C
07-28-2016, 08:31 AM

I had toast.

Brown bread with that, sw? They always give you brown bread. What's wrong with proper white bread? Hmm?

SWv2
07-28-2016, 08:32 AM
I once had a sort of snail and mushroom crumble ...

You dirty, dirty Dutch ****er.

SWv2
07-28-2016, 08:33 AM
Brown bread with that, sw? They always give you brown bread. What's wrong with proper white bread? Hmm?

Home-made brown bread, almost cake like in it's texture and cut the size of a small breeze block, but also white toast, the really nice hotely type.

Burney
07-28-2016, 08:34 AM
Haha! I once had a sort of snail and mushroom crumble in frogland described as 'Les escargots avec ses compagnons les champignons'. Frogs are weird, aren't they?

I'm in pre-holiday fridge-emptying mode. For my lunch there will be bacon.

Quite a lot of bacon, actually.

I quite like the idea of snails and mushrooms being chums. It's cute.

I seem to be in a punning mood. Earlier today I heard that a chap I know called Nick Brown is moving on from a company that also employs another Nick Brown, which has always been confusing. I then quipped that they'd decided between them that 'Nick Brown ain't big enough for the both of us'.

Not even a smile was raised. OK, it only half worked and was a bit laboured, but I deserved some appreciation for effort at least. ****ers. :-(

Sir C
07-28-2016, 08:35 AM
You dirty, dirty Dutch ****er.

It was awfully good, but only in that 'snail as vehicle for garlic' way in which escargots always please.

Burney
07-28-2016, 08:35 AM
Home-made brown bread, almost cake like in it's texture and cut the size of a small breeze block, but also white toast, the really nice hotely type.

Oooh, the white toast that's cold and wangy and barely toasted? I love that.

Sir C
07-28-2016, 08:36 AM
I quite like the idea of snails and mushrooms being chums. It's cute.

I seem to be in a punning mood. Earlier today I heard that a chap I know called Nick Brown is moving on from a company that also employs another Nick Brown, which has always been confusing. I then quipped that they'd decided between them that 'Nick Brown ain't big enough for the both of us'.

Not even a smile was raised. OK, it only half worked and was a bit laboured, but I deserved some appreciation for effort at least. ****ers. :-(

Pearls before swine, b, pearls before swine.

Mind you, remember Stephen's words on the matter...

Burney
07-28-2016, 08:38 AM
Pearls before swine, b, pearls before swine.

Mind you, remember Stephen's words on the matter...

Yes, but Stephen could be rather dour and I'm not sure he ever deliberately said anything funny in the whole series of books.

Sir C
07-28-2016, 08:40 AM
Yes, but Stephen could be rather dour and I'm not sure he ever deliberately said anything funny in the whole series of books.

Oh he was often funny when taking the piss out of Jack in that gentle, ribbing style.

I wonder if it's almost time for another voyage through the canon. It might well be,

Burney
07-28-2016, 08:43 AM
Oh he was often funny when taking the piss out of Jack in that gentle, ribbing style.

I wonder if it's almost time for another voyage through the canon. It might well be,

A voyage through the canon of voyages and cannon, one might say?

I really must stop this. It's becoming compulsive.

SWv2
07-28-2016, 08:47 AM

Speaking of Jacks, well in fact it may be the same Jack you refer to, there was quite the spread on that bloke/lesbian Monroe in last week’s paper, Guardian perhaps, or Observer. I did not read the piece as I only ever skim non-sports printed media.

To illustrate her gender dilemma there was one picture of her looking like the dog rough lesbian that nobody would, and then the other she was quite made up, but you still wouldn’t.

Then there was a picture of the former her/him. She’s added quite a bit of timber, as such.

Burney
07-28-2016, 08:50 AM
Speaking of Jacks, well in fact it may be the same Jack you refer to, there was quite the spread on that bloke/lesbian Monroe in last week’s paper, Guardian perhaps, or Observer. I did not read the piece as I only ever skim non-sports printed media.

To illustrate her gender dilemma there was one picture of her looking like the dog rough lesbian that nobody would, and then the other she was quite made up, but you still wouldn’t.

Then there was a picture of the former her/him. She’s added quite a bit of timber, as such.

Oh, you should have read it, sw. It was the most abject bit of attention-seeking puff I've ever heard even from that silly cow. Apparently, she's attracted to 'masculine men' at the moment - despite supposedly being a lezzer or something. It all confirms me in my opinion that lesbians aren't real.

Sir C
07-28-2016, 08:50 AM

We speak of a different Jack on this occasion, but I, too, saw this interview with the insane, self-obsessed minging heifer.

As you say, she is carrying some additional poundage these days which has caused me to cross her firmly from my 'angry sex with lefties orgy' list.

Her loss.

IUFG
07-28-2016, 08:54 AM
Sausage and Egg McMuffin.

For shame...

Burney
07-28-2016, 08:54 AM
We speak of a different Jack on this occasion, but I, too, saw this interview with the insane, self-obsessed minging heifer.

As you say, she is carrying some additional poundage these days which has caused me to cross her firmly from my 'angry sex with lefties orgy' list.

Her loss.

What's happened to her tits, though? Has she actually had them reduced or was that yet another bit of attention-seeking that she didn't follow through on? And surely her new-found embonpoint would have achieved the opposite result?

SWv2
07-28-2016, 08:55 AM

Her loss.

I await my invite to this 'angry sex with lefties orgy' soiree though let I be clear that I will in advance supply a personal rider which will basically consist of ****ing ****loads of alcohol and of course M and Ms. Peanut ones.

Burney
07-28-2016, 08:55 AM

For shame...

No shame in that IUFG. The S&E McM has saved many the man's life on the morning after the night before. I opt for the double in that case. Preferably with extra grease.

Sir C
07-28-2016, 08:56 AM
What's happened to her tits, though? Has she actually had them reduced or was that yet another bit of attention-seeking that she didn't follow through on? And surely her new-found embonpoint would have achieved the opposite result?

No, she's strapping them down. The mad ****ing freak.

IUFG
07-28-2016, 08:56 AM
there was extra grease in the hash brown.

And the coffee, by the taste of it.

Burney
07-28-2016, 08:57 AM
I await my invite to this 'angry sex with lefties orgy' soiree though let I be clear that I will in advance supply a personal rider which will basically consist of ****ing ****loads of alcohol and of course M and Ms. Peanut ones.

I don't think it's a soiree as such. I think he more envisages some sort of sex dungeon containing appliances.

Sir C
07-28-2016, 08:57 AM

Sadly, sw, the event will be open only to myself and a number of lefty harridans. I am afraid I couldn't take th chance of you inadvertently seeing my winkle.

Sir C
07-28-2016, 08:58 AM
No shame in that IUFG. The S&E McM has saved many the man's life on the morning after the night before. I opt for the double in that case. Preferably with extra grease.

The Double S&E McMuff is the serious drinker's choice.

I worry about the egg, mind. They never have the texture of an actual egg.

Burney
07-28-2016, 09:00 AM
No, she's strapping them down. The mad ****ing freak.

It's thon poor fat lass who looks like Bungle out of Rainbow I feel sorry for in all this. She seems to have been shat on from a great height by Monroe.

Burney
07-28-2016, 09:01 AM
Sadly, sw, the event will be open only to myself and a number of lefty harridans. I am afraid I couldn't take th chance of you inadvertently seeing my winkle.

I think it would be particularly choice if, after satiating your foul lusts with said harridans, you then got them to wash your smalls, do the hoovering and cook you dinner as well.

Sir C
07-28-2016, 09:02 AM
It's thon poor fat lass who looks like Bungle out of Rainbow I feel sorry for in all this. She seems to have been shat on from a great height by Monroe.

That gurt lesbian who started a chain of restaurants serving 'healthy' fast food?

'Healthy' fast food?

**** her. And all her works.

SWv2
07-28-2016, 09:03 AM

For shame...

Personally I applaud you my HR deviant friend. I am a huge fan of this food item.

Sir C
07-28-2016, 09:03 AM
I think it would be particularly choice if, after satiating your foul lusts with said harridans, you then got them to wash your smalls, do the hoovering and cook you dinner as well.

After the sexual, moral and mental degradations I have in mind for them b, they will be in no condition to wash or hoover :rubshands:

Burney
07-28-2016, 09:05 AM
That gurt lesbian who started a chain of restaurants serving 'healthy' fast food?

'Healthy' fast food?

**** her. And all her works.

That's the one. It's always hilarious looking in there at the middle-class mums and the frankly pissed-off faces of their offspring who can't understand why there aren't any chips. :hehe:

Burney
07-28-2016, 09:07 AM
Personally I applaud you my HR deviant friend. I am a huge fan of this food item.

I'll tell you who the real deviants are, sw: anyone who, when offered the choice of a sausage and egg McMuffin and a bacon one actually chooses the bacon one. Such people are sick - sick, I tell you! :-(

Sir C
07-28-2016, 09:09 AM
I'll tell you who the real deviants are, sw: anyone who, when offered the choice of a sausage and egg McMuffin and a bacon one actually chooses the bacon one. Such people are sick - sick, I tell you! :-(

I had this conversation with your R the other day.

She is in the bacon camp :-(

IUFG
07-28-2016, 09:14 AM
Less of the 'deviant' stuff, pal.

I shall not tell you again... :fight:

:thumbup:

Burney
07-28-2016, 09:18 AM
I had this conversation with your R the other day.

She is in the bacon camp :-(

I know she is. I always felt she had some sort of moral objection to the S&E McM. But she is a woman and they are by nature odd and thus not covered by the 'deviant' thing. :shrug:

Pat Vegas
07-28-2016, 09:26 AM

A couple of boiled eggs. :hide:

Pat Vegas
07-28-2016, 09:27 AM

They've binned the Big breakfast :-(
I used to get one of those and a mcmuffin

Burney
07-28-2016, 09:32 AM
They've binned the Big breakfast :-(
I used to get one of those and a mcmuffin

The Big Breakfast was pointless, though. It was basically just a deconstructed sausage and egg mcmuffin meal.

Pat Vegas
07-28-2016, 09:33 AM
The Big Breakfast was pointless, though. It was basically just a deconstructed sausage and egg mcmuffin meal.

But you could put a hashbrown in the muffin :cloud9:

Well I used to put half of everything in it.

Burney
07-28-2016, 09:34 AM
But you could put a hashbrown in the muffin :cloud9:

Well I used to put half of everything in it.

But the S&E meal comes with a hash brown. You could put it in there if you're that sort of sick ****er.

Pat Vegas
07-28-2016, 09:37 AM
But the S&E meal comes with a hash brown. You could put it in there if you're that sort of sick ****er.

:hehe: I always carefully monitor the person serving me to ensure they include the hashbrown when ordering a mcmuffin.

Though I haven't had one in ages. I don't like the McGriddle they have in the us. It's the same sort of thing but with pancake rather than a muffin and it has maple syrup in it.

In Hawaii they serve you a portion of pineapple automatically, They charge you for it you have to ask them not to include it.

SWv2
07-28-2016, 09:49 AM
Less of the 'deviant' stuff, pal.

I shall not tell you again... :fight:

:thumbup:

Violence never sorted anything, and you in HR.

Now, are you London based?

This is not a prelude to male sex by the way.

Burney
07-28-2016, 09:52 AM
:hehe: I always carefully monitor the person serving me to ensure they include the hashbrown when ordering a mcmuffin.

Though I haven't had one in ages. I don't like the McGriddle they have in the us. It's the same sort of thing but with pancake rather than a muffin and it has maple syrup in it.

In Hawaii they serve you a portion of pineapple automatically, They charge you for it you have to ask them not to include it.

Someone really needs to tell Hawaii that putting pineapple on abso-****ing-lutely everything doesn't constitute a distinct national cuisine.

Pat Vegas
07-28-2016, 10:01 AM
Someone really needs to tell Hawaii that putting pineapple on abso-****ing-lutely everything doesn't constitute a distinct national cuisine.

They also have an additional special breakfast menu :-(

http://tastyislandhawaii.com/images12/grindz_of_the_day/mcdonalds_hawaii_breakfast.jpg

Burney
07-28-2016, 10:02 AM
They also have an additional special breakfast menu :-(

http://tastyislandhawaii.com/images12/grindz_of_the_day/mcdonalds_hawaii_breakfast.jpg

I think the 'Local Deluxe Breakfast' is possibly the saddest thing I've ever seen :cry:

IUFG
07-28-2016, 11:52 AM
No, I am no longer London based.