PDA

View Full Version : I f*cking hate Gazidis. pathetic little cobbler and panty-sniffer.

eastgermanautos
07-27-2016, 04:38 PM
Spend some f*cking money, jerkwad.

Just Trent
07-27-2016, 06:02 PM
All the money they keep hoarding is worth less and less as the market inflates. I understand them not wanting to make a costly mistake. It took a lot to earn that money. But, they've become so risk averse that the club is standing still. Always lessening the risk by making only one big signing each year, isn't going to push us forward.

eastgermanautos
07-27-2016, 06:27 PM
Totally man. And they're just socking away money for the owners. A bunch of creeps. I hate them. Years go by, and these non-entities can't be dislodged. Ir's a nightmare.

Ash
07-27-2016, 06:43 PM
Maybe Ivan's being shrood by signalling to potential sellers that Arsenal are not desperate to pay *anything*.

Or maybe not. I do get the concerns about the inflation devaluing the hoards of gold stashed in the mountain.

Mo Britain less Europe
07-27-2016, 07:55 PM
I will never stop supporting Arsenal but if we drop out of the CL consistently due to a lack of investment - when the money is clearly available - I will give up my season tickets and let some other schmuck finance Stan's ranches and Ivan's hairdresser.

PotatoNoel
07-28-2016, 09:39 AM
The man is a joke. What was the point in leaving Highbury if we're still a million miles away from being where, as a club, we should be? I think we should have just payed the £75m for Higuain. I'd rather us spend lots of cash on top quality players instead of keep it locked away to fund the arrival of all the Japanese and Nigerian youngsters next summer. Yes, he probably isn't worth that much but if you worry about signing players worth their market price you will end up signing no one.