PDA

View Full Version : Thrown out of the pub/clubWimb. What led to your early departure?

Pat Vegas
07-27-2016, 09:45 AM
Mine are rather tame.

I was rather drunk and throwing up and had a nose bleed so I was thrown out of a pub. unfairly imo.
When our group all started fighting each other we got turfed out of Tiger Tiger. (feeling old)
When my boss decided to pour his drink of this chaps head who knocked over a load of our drinks. The man then proceeded to try to glass him :-(

Times I should have been thrown out but survived.
When I invented the throw the shot glass into the pint glass game.

Brentwood
07-27-2016, 09:55 AM
Mine are rather tame.

I was rather drunk and throwing up and had a nose bleed so I was thrown out of a pub. unfairly imo.
When our group all started fighting each other we got turfed out of Tiger Tiger. (feeling old)
When my boss decided to pour his drink of this chaps head who knocked over a load of our drinks. The man then proceeded to try to glass him :-(

Times I should have been thrown out but survived.
When I invented the throw the shot glass into the pint glass game.

I stopped a fight on the dancefloor between two people I didn't know. One was huge and would have killed the other lad and I diffused it perfectly. The DJ said the codeword ("Jack Frost on the dancefloor) and pointed to the three of us and I got unceremoniously carried out past the girl I had arranged to meet there. They threw me out the fire exit so I went back to the main entrance, paid to get in and then got thrown out by the same lot a second time

PSRB
07-27-2016, 10:00 AM
Falling asleep is my trick

Pat Vegas
07-27-2016, 10:04 AM
Falling asleep is my trick

Oh that happened to me once. I don't know why they get so upset with that.
'come on mate time to go'

It's usually bad too because if I am sleeping it means if I have to leave quickly, once that fresh air hits me and I have to do complicated stuff like walking it's throwing up time.

Ash
07-27-2016, 10:31 AM
Dancing on a table at a Christmas do. Harsh, I thought.

SWv2
07-27-2016, 10:39 AM
Being drunk, being very drunk, taking drugs (innocent), taking drugs (guilty), selling drugs (innocent), passing out/falling asleep, being not in control, fighting, arguing, having been thrown out and/or barred before but having managed to gain entry.

Pat Vegas
07-27-2016, 10:41 AM
Dancing on a table at a Christmas do. Harsh, I thought.

:nod: :yellowcard: at the most.

IUFG
07-27-2016, 10:41 AM
Jeez sw, with a track record like that anyone would think you were an Irisher

Ash
07-27-2016, 10:51 AM
Being drunk, being very drunk, taking drugs (innocent), taking drugs (guilty), selling drugs (innocent), passing out/falling asleep, being not in control, fighting, arguing, having been thrown out and/or barred before but having managed to gain entry.

You almost got us all thrown out of the Junction once. You might not remember.

PSRB
07-27-2016, 11:43 AM
Oh that happened to me once. I don't know why they get so upset with that.
'come on mate time to go'

It's usually bad too because if I am sleeping it means if I have to leave quickly, once that fresh air hits me and I have to do complicated stuff like walking it's throwing up time.

Most annoying thing was that usually when the bouncers woke me up, I had sobered up considerably and was ready to go again

Pokster
07-27-2016, 11:46 AM

All in 1 night, impressive stuff

SWv2
07-27-2016, 12:40 PM
You almost got us all thrown out of the Junction once. You might not remember.

a) Please do not defame my character

b) Most of you probably deserved it. Quite a drop of drink taken from memory*

*no memory