PDA

View Full Version : I've just fallen slightly in love with my Ocado driver :-(

Sir C
07-25-2016, 03:29 PM
He was a massive Sikh gentleman, 6' 3" if he was an inch, with an accent like Prince Charles' which, under close examination, revealed the teeniest smidgeon of Indian inflection and carried a most soothing and mellifluous quality. He stayed for a little chat and... he was just lovely.

It's my wedding anniversary tomorrow. How do I tell the glw I appear to have joined the gays :-(

Burney
07-25-2016, 03:33 PM
He was a massive Sikh gentleman, 6' 3" if he was an inch, with an accent like Prince Charles' which, under close examination, revealed the teeniest smidgeon of Indian inflection and carried a most soothing and mellifluous quality. He stayed for a little chat and... he was just lovely.

It's my wedding anniversary tomorrow. How do I tell the glw I appear to have joined the gays :-(

Does the fact that, were you to proposition him, he would undoubtedly have your nadgers off with a curvy dagger not put you off?

IUFG
07-25-2016, 03:33 PM
I think the sikhs are fairly relaxed about trouser banditry too, sc.

I suppose you'd have to be . . .

Sir C
07-25-2016, 03:35 PM
Does the fact that, were you to proposition him, he would undoubtedly have your nadgers off with a curvy dagger not put you off?

I think I'd just want to do cuddling, b. No actual winkle time.

Sir C
07-25-2016, 03:36 PM
I think the sikhs are fairly relaxed about trouser banditry too, sc.

I suppose you'd have to be . . .

b thinks he'd chop my gonads off though :-(

IUFG
07-25-2016, 03:37 PM
oh well, perhaps you and b could knock up a spicy, middle-eastern dish with them.

every cloud and all that.

Burney
07-25-2016, 03:39 PM
oh well, perhaps you and b could knock up a spicy, middle-eastern dish with them.

I'm not putting those in my mouth! I know where they've been! :-(

Sir C
07-25-2016, 03:39 PM

Testekoftes, nice.