PDA

View Full Version : @Movers5th Deal. Chello Pakistan, Bhenchod, there's a good chap.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-25-2016, 01:03 PM
We're not really into spam, you see.

So chello geldi, if you please.

07-25-2016, 01:07 PM
My few words of Hindi come in useful for once.

As I said below, bhenchod is sister ****er.

Chello just means go. You'd get in a rickshaw and say chello to gte him to start going. Hum chellengi? {future tense plural} is hall we go, like on y va in French.

But if someone is hassling you, you'd also say chello for go away.

This, Chello Pakistan means **** off. It means go away to Pakistan which is the nastiest thing you can say. It is literally how they say **** Off in the Hindi belt.

Sir C
07-25-2016, 01:07 PM
We're not really into spam, you see.

So chello geldi, if you please.

Aren't these things sort of done automatically? There can't be some lad taking time off from ****ing his sister to write this drivel on multiple websites, surely?

Apart from anything else, it says little for the sister.

07-25-2016, 01:10 PM
good point. Spamming on here doesn't say much for his sister's Lora.

That's another one, you see?

Bhen-ki-lora means your sister's fanny.

As is Chello Pakistan, Bhen-ki-lora.

Interesting that all their insults are based around sex with sisters or with their flaps, init?

Do other cultures have this obsession?

Burney

Chello just means go. You'd get in a rickshaw and say chello to gte him to start going. Hum chellengi? {future tense plural} is hall we go, like on y va in French.

This, Chello Pakistan means **** off. It means go away to Pakistan which is the nastiest thing you can say. It is literally how they say **** Off in the Hindi belt.

I like that they have an actual word for sister****er. Although it suggests the practice may be alarmingly widespread if it requires its own word. :-(

Sir C

My friend's little bother's amah taught me a great song that went 'something something something, chut chut chut'. It was many years ago and my memory isn't what it was :-(

Sir C
07-25-2016, 01:12 PM

Interesting that all their insults are based around sex with sisters or with their flaps, init?

Hmm, Italians have God, don't they? Dio Porco is one of the worst things you can say, pig God.

The Dutch have diseases. You may call someone 'kanker hoer' - cancer whore. This is very strong.

07-25-2016, 01:14 PM
Oooh, thanks, Sir C.

I love learning how foreigners swear.

Cancer whore, I understand. But Pig God? Are they calling you the god of pigs? Or saying that your God is a Pig? I'm confused.

Burney
07-25-2016, 01:17 PM

Not really. Mostly it's mums in other cultures.

Particularly your mum.

07-25-2016, 01:18 PM
This one's good. When I was first there for 9 months in '94-5, there were 3 tunes that were the huge favourites. This one sort of goes "do cheez e pereez e musta musta, do cheez e pereez e must."

Might be similar to your friend's little brother's one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n14uYlGft_k

Sir C
07-25-2016, 01:19 PM
Oooh, thanks, Sir C.

I love learning how foreigners swear.

Cancer whore, I understand. But Pig God? Are they calling you the god of pigs? Or saying that your God is a Pig? I'm confused.

It's calling God a pig, I think. It's not used as an insult but as an expression of disgust.

Russians do family-****ing, as well. Job tvoymat is go **** your mother.

For the Germans, all things anal are king. Du kannst leche mir am Arsch; you can lick my arse.

The French are a little dull in this regard, I would say.

Sir C
07-25-2016, 01:24 PM
Not really. Mostly it's mums in other cultures.

Particularly your mum.

That meal I was dreading... my word. It was spaghetti 'bolognese'. The 'ragu' was mince, boiled with the addition of some mushrooms and a splash of soy sauce; the fresh pasta boiled for about 7 minutes to become one glutinous mess.

The cheese? Double Gloucester.

My word.

Burney
07-25-2016, 01:27 PM
That meal I was dreading... my word. It was spaghetti 'bolognese'. The 'ragu' was mince, boiled with the addition of some mushrooms and a splash of soy sauce; the fresh pasta boiled for about 7 minutes to become one glutinous mess.

The cheese? Double Gloucester.

My word.

Dear God. Where do your friends live? 1977?

Mind you, I have to say I called it.

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?595059-Talking-of-food-I-have-dinner-at-a-friend-s-house-tomorrow&highlight=chilli

Sir C
07-25-2016, 01:28 PM
Dear God. Where do your friends live? 1977?

Mind you, I have to say I called it.

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?595059-Talking-of-food-I-have-dinner-at-a-friend-s-house-tomorrow&highlight=chilli

They're northern :-(

There was garlic bread. From a packet :-(

07-25-2016, 01:30 PM
Good point about the French.

They don't really have any good swearing, do they?

I mean, I used to speak conversational French and only a few words of Hindi, but I can be much ruder in Hindi than I can in French.

I suppose **** whore is their main thing, isn't it?

As is Putain merde, or, if slagging of a Brit, putain Rosbif de Merde.

So given their other big one is Fils de pute - son of a whore - it seems that for the Frogs it's whores.

So we also have sisters in Hindi.
Anal in Germany.
Mothers in Russia and America.

In St Martin, a French West Indian island we used to go to a bit, the English speaking black crack heads would say "your mother's ****" as their main insult. The maternal version of the Hindi bhen-ki-lora if you will.

Bit out of order for the wops to call God a pig if things go wrong for them.

Sir C
07-25-2016, 01:34 PM

I mean, I used to speak conversational French and only a few words of Hindi, but I can be much ruder in Hindi than I can in French.

So given their other big one is Fils de pute - son of a whore - it seems that for the Frogs it's whores.

Anal in Germany.

In St Martin, a French West Indian island we used to go to a bit, the English speaking black crack heads would say "your mother's ****" as their main insult. The maternal version of the Hindi bhen-ki-lora if you will.

Yes, for the French it's hoors and bitches; salope remains popular, I believe. Spaniards are quite keen on the putain angle as well, aren't they?

Anyway, the world would be a much nicer place if we were all just polite to each other and didn't use nasty words imo.

SWv2
07-25-2016, 01:34 PM

Anal in Germany.

Is conversational french not just french?

Sir C
07-25-2016, 01:35 PM

I had an envelope from the Civil Registration Office in Dublin this morning, sw. :cloud9:

A remarkably prompt and efficient civil service we've got there.

SWv2
07-25-2016, 01:39 PM
I had an envelope from the Civil Registration Office in Dublin this morning, sw. :cloud9:

A remarkably prompt and efficient civil service we've got there.

I have no knowledge of this so called "Civil Registration Office" you refer to. Sounds to me like the type of place gays would apply to in order to be married.

I assume this envelope contains your passport application form as opposed to your actual passport.

Sir C
07-25-2016, 01:41 PM
I have no knowledge of this so called "Civil Registration Office" you refer to. Sounds to me like the type of place gays would apply to in order to be married.

I assume this envelope contains your passport application form as opposed to your actual passport.

My mother's birth certificate, actually.

It's at Joyce House. 8-11 Lombard St. Ask for Lisa, lovely girl, sorted me out a treat.

07-25-2016, 01:41 PM
Yes, for the French it's hoors and bitches; salope remains popular, I believe. Spaniards are quite keen on the putain angle as well, aren't they?

Anyway, the world would be a much nicer place if we were all just polite to each other and didn't use nasty words imo.

Yup. True about salope.

And their southern neighbours also using the whore angle.

My first summer of free tekno festivals in France was '95 and I didn't speak French then. Leraned it when we stayed in Paris after the summer festies.

Opposite where our truck was parked up at one festy, there was a tent and a motorbike. We were awoken one morning with the man screaming 'salope' over and over again and we guessed that it meant bitch.

We spoke to her later. He was pissed of that she'd spent some money of school stuff for the kids when he wanted to spend it on beer and drugs.

What a bitch, eh?

07-25-2016, 01:44 PM

It means that while I wouldn't have called myself fluent, I could hold a conversation if someone made the effort and took the time to work with me.

As opposed to just simple things like ask directions or whatever.

I would be able to tell stories about my life but not to watch the TV and understand it.

SWv2
07-25-2016, 01:45 PM
My mother's birth certificate, actually.

It's at Joyce House. 8-11 Lombard St. Ask for Lisa, lovely girl, sorted me out a treat.

I now know it well, sure did I not queue up in the very place myself in order to register my own children. I used to work just around the corner in Westland Square.

Not sure about Lisa though.

IUFG
07-25-2016, 02:27 PM
Spaniards are quite keen on the putain angle as well, aren't they?

Aren't the Spaniards all about the gilipollas on the insult front?

Sir C
07-25-2016, 02:30 PM
Aren't the Spaniards all about the gilipollas on the insult front?

I am unfamiliar with this word, i. What does it mean?

IUFG
07-25-2016, 02:32 PM
Various. Nothing nice at all...

http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/gilipollas

Sir C
07-25-2016, 02:34 PM
Various. Nothing nice at all...

http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/gilipollas

Oh I say! What a useful word. ty i.

IUFG
07-25-2016, 02:35 PM
you're welcome, sc.

Also coņo if you want to be a bit more nasty.

Sir C
07-25-2016, 02:38 PM
you're welcome, sc.

Also coņo if you want to be a bit more nasty.

Oh I would never be nasty, i. Not even to a Spaniard.

IUFG
07-25-2016, 02:40 PM
I'm afraid they need it fairly regularly, sc

07-25-2016, 03:05 PM
Oooh. Had never heard of either word.

Is that Conos like the French conard? Sort of "****"?

IUFG
07-25-2016, 03:13 PM
Sort of,yes, g