PDA

View Full Version : Allans striking agian. This time in Munich. Just wait for the complete lack of

Rich
07-22-2016, 04:39 PM
response from any senior Muslim figures. Disgusting.

Pat Vegas
07-22-2016, 04:53 PM

It will happen here soon enough. I need to escape as soon as possible.

Chief Arrowhead
07-22-2016, 08:43 PM

Hold on a sec, how do you know it ain't the Methodists?

Yesterday Once More
07-22-2016, 08:49 PM
Hold on a sec, how do you know it ain't the Methodists?

Statistically, it's less likely, as I don't remember Merkel allowing a million Methodists into Germany last year.

Burney
07-22-2016, 08:58 PM
#prayforla :-(

Rich
07-22-2016, 10:29 PM
#prayforla :-(

****ing hell. Didn't even think. LA? Where art thou? Root's not bad, eh?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
07-22-2016, 11:08 PM
Rich,

It's midnight, and I can't find any Allan confirmation yet. I admit it probably is. However, Newsnight said something that no-one else has. Not the Graun, not the Beeb.

They said that one person claimed that the attacker shouted "I'm not a Turk, I'm German" {in German, obv.} NN pointed out it is the 5th anniversary of Brevik's shooting.

As I say, no other outlet has mentioned this.

But if it's a white European murdering Allans as opposed to an Allan murdering white Europeans, will you publicly apologise here on behalf of the White European community.

{obv, I reckon it is an Allan, but if it is an anti-Allan white, will you apologise on our behalf?}

Ash
07-22-2016, 11:17 PM
Rich,
They said that one person claimed that the attacker shouted "I'm not a Turk, I'm German" {in German, obv.} NN pointed out it is the 5th anniversary of Brevik's shooting.

As I say, no other outlet has mentioned this.

Sky News has also covered this angle.

This is why I think it's important to wait until the facts are in before reaching for conclusions.

07-22-2016, 11:33 PM
Ah, thank you.

So we really don't know. It could be a racist.

Do you think Rich will apologise on behalf of all white Europeans if it was won wot done it?

Fast Eddie
07-23-2016, 12:10 AM
Ah, thank you.

Do you think Rich will apologise on behalf of all white Europeans if it was won wot done it?

Ganpati, you aren't a stranger to this forum. You must know that the racist prick who created this thread and another certain white supremacist Tory who responded are ignorant assholes will deflect from their ideology of hate and intolerance.

This was a terrorist attack by right wing scum who propagate the same xenophobic diatribe mouthed by similar on this forum. You might call it incitement to hatred. Actually you can.

07-23-2016, 12:19 AM
Eddie,

I'm not a regular but have been a lurker and occasional poster since dial up days.

Yes, I know what he's doing.

I was just trying to use the two sides of my personality - Gandhi tolerance with British sarcasm - to ask whether Rich wil apologise if it is by one of "us", a white European, not "an Allan" {sic}

I was just awaiting his response.

I mean, if he thinks every Muzzie should apologise for everything any Muzzie does, then any white European must obv apologise for every action by other white Europeans, no?

Seems logical to me.

If it is a white racist that did it, then we should keep asking Rich to publicly apologise, imo.

Rich
07-23-2016, 06:23 AM
It was a Muslim.

Mo Britain less Europe
07-23-2016, 07:45 AM
So now that we know it's not a white supremacist, what happens? We breath a sigh of relief that these evil creatures of the left's imagination are under control and switch on the telly to enjoy the comforting spectacle of Islamists murdering children and other innocents.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
07-23-2016, 07:47 AM

We are yet to know what the motive for this attack is. It appears to have been committed by a German of Iranian descent but that does not automatically link or to Islamic terrorism

Herr Floyd
07-23-2016, 09:06 AM
Ah, thank you.

It was a racist. All Muslims are racists. Islam is a non tolerant political ideology masquerading as a religion. Rich has no reason to apologise so **** you. I dont even want Allans to apologise, I want them all to **** off out of Europe and back to the ****holes they care so deeply about. Time and time and time again Europeans are coming under attack from these terrorisist who oddly have 1 same trait. Now you apologise to Rich you prick.

Mo Britain less Europe
07-23-2016, 09:07 AM
We are yet to know what the motive for this attack is. It appears to have been committed by a German of Iranian descent but that does not automatically link or to Islamic terrorism

Good point. He's probably just upset at Bayren winning the league again.

07-23-2016, 01:00 PM
I said it probably would turn out to be.

I simply asked whether, had it turned out to be a white European, you'd have felt compelled to apologise on behalf of white Europeans?

A right-wing European like you - Brevik - killed lots of my community - lefties. Now I know you're a moderate right-wing white European, not an extremist mass murderer.

But as a moderate member of that community, did you feel compelled to apologise on behalf of your fellow moderates for the actions of an extremist member of your sect?

Mo Britain less Europe
07-23-2016, 03:32 PM
White European is not a community. It's actually racist to think of it as such.

Actually I would execute Breivik. Not for killing members of your community or whatever you call it but for the unprovoked killing of innocent people. All lives matter.