PDA

View Full Version : I have the feeling Wenger is up to something*

Pat Vegas
07-21-2016, 10:40 AM
all of these chaps we are being linked with will not happen.

but he'll pull something else out of the bag

*I am not that confident

Rich
07-21-2016, 10:45 AM

*I am not that confident

Holding will come in to strengthen the defence and we might sign Turan from Barca. But that's it. Best to wait until Welbeck is back if everyone refuses to sell us strikers.

7sisters
07-21-2016, 10:55 AM

*I am not that confident

But.. Does he remind you of anyone ?

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03380/Jeremy-Corbyn_3380472b.jpg

Just Trent
07-21-2016, 10:58 AM
We've made our big signing this summer. All that's left is a panicky loan move for a striker (that doesn't quite come off). Then a random squad signing in Jan, to try and repair the damage/ plug the gaps.

7sisters
07-21-2016, 11:00 AM
We've made our big signing this summer. All that's left is a panicky loan move for a striker (that doesn't quite come off). Then a random squad signing in Jan, to try and repair the damage/ plug the gaps.

I thought we're meant to be close to signing Icardi ?

Just Trent
07-21-2016, 11:13 AM
Probably not quite as 'close' as the media claim. Apparently he's already snubbed us on Twitter. :-(

Pokster
07-21-2016, 11:33 AM
Holding will come in to strengthen the defence and we might sign Turan from Barca. But that's it. Best to wait until Welbeck is back if everyone refuses to sell us strikers.

If we don't sign a striker this summer then he has finally lost the plot, Wellbeck is as near as damn it out for the season.

Rich
07-21-2016, 11:59 AM
If we don't sign a striker this summer then he has finally lost the plot, Wellbeck is as near as damn it out for the season.

I'm sure that he would like to sign a striker but should we start looking at Championship forwards? Heard good things about Jordan Rhodes.

Perhaps a loan is our best bet. Take someone from La Liga on loan for the year. What's Carlos Vela up to?

Pat Vegas
07-21-2016, 12:01 PM
I'm sure that he would like to sign a striker but should we start looking at Championship forwards? Heard good things about Jordan Rhodes.

Perhaps a loan is our best bet. Take someone from La Liga on loan for the year. What's Carlos Vela up to?

If it's come down to this Rich. :-( I give up.

Bergkamp Was Best
07-21-2016, 12:30 PM

Are we talking about Arsenal here or Watford lol?

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
07-21-2016, 12:43 PM
I have the feeling Wenger is up to something*
*his nads in your mum.