PSRB
07-21-2016, 08:30 AM
:-|

It's going to be worse than Schteve McClaren

Sir C
07-21-2016, 08:33 AM

Oddly enough, Fat Sam will, at the very least, get Ingerlish players playing to their strengths. There won't be any fannying around pretending to pass the ball, but there will be plenty of physical violence and hoofing it up to the big fella. All of which served Iceland pretty well...

PSRB
07-21-2016, 08:36 AM
Oddly enough, Fat Sam will, at the very least, get Ingerlish players playing to their strengths. There won't be any fannying around pretending to pass the ball, but there will be plenty of physical violence and hoofing it up to the big fella. All of which served Iceland pretty well...

Hmm, I'm far from convinced that the players will have any interest in actually "playing" for him. It's just going to be to be hideous to watch.

I'm convinced it's a plan by the FA to have him there ballsing things up so that he can be replaced by AW next summer

Pokster
07-21-2016, 08:39 AM
Hmm, I'm far from convinced that the players will have any interest in actually "playing" for him. It's just going to be to be hideous to watch.

I'm convinced it's a plan by the FA to have him there ballsing things up so that he can be replaced by AW next summer

disagree... Sunderland didn't play long ball football (not exactly Defoe's strength) and he will pick players for the right positions rather than pick 11 and try to fit them in

Burney
07-21-2016, 08:44 AM

Does it at least mean he'll stop exercising the chip on his shoulder about how he'd be much more respected if he were a dirty foreigner?

PSRB
07-21-2016, 08:58 AM
disagree... Sunderland didn't play long ball football (not exactly Defoe's strength) and he will pick players for the right positions rather than pick 11 and try to fit them in

Not so much long ball but he's never managed a side that regularly average over 50% possession in a game, I tell you, it's going to be horrid

PSRB
07-21-2016, 08:59 AM
Does it at least mean he'll stop exercising the chip on his shoulder about how he'd be much more respected if he were a dirty foreigner?

Could lead to the Real Madrid job..........

Burney
07-21-2016, 09:00 AM
Could lead to the Real Madrid job..........

Why not? We could all use a laugh.

Pokster
07-21-2016, 09:02 AM
Not so much long ball but he's never managed a side that regularly average over 50% possession in a game, I tell you, it's going to be horrid

I still think it the best appt they could make... England got over 50 % possession but never looked like scoring.

Some of Arsenals best results recently have come when they have had less possession, it's what you do with it that counts.

Sir C
07-21-2016, 09:09 AM
Why not? We could all use a laugh.

I saw him in Gerrard St a couple of months ago, leaving a restaurant with another chap. They were in high spirits and had obviously lunched well; conversing at high volume and laughing uproariously.

The main thing I took from the encounter is that the ignorant northern vulgarian is ****ing massive. In all directions.

Fat tall ****.

Burney
07-21-2016, 09:11 AM
it's what you do with it that counts.

I'm guessing this is a line you've used many times, p. :-(

Burney
07-21-2016, 09:11 AM
I saw him in Gerrard St a couple of months ago, leaving a restaurant with another chap. They were in high spirits and had obviously lunched well; conversing at high volume and laughing uproariously.

The main thing I took from the encounter is that the ignorant northern vulgarian is ****ing massive. In all directions.

Fat tall ****.

Was he chewing gum in that awful, bovine way of his? :-(

Sir C
07-21-2016, 09:13 AM
Was he chewing gum in that awful, bovine way of his? :-(

Very much so, Clive. He was the very essence of Fat Sam. Indeed, I was sort of surprised that he wasn't toning it down a little in public, lest some crazed opposition fan be tempted to launch a physical assault upon his person. I suppose he'd just eat such an assailant :-(

Burney
07-21-2016, 09:25 AM
Very much so, Clive. He was the very essence of Fat Sam. Indeed, I was sort of surprised that he wasn't toning it down a little in public, lest some crazed opposition fan be tempted to launch a physical assault upon his person. I suppose he'd just eat such an assailant :-(

Imagine if one had been seated next to his table. :-( I think I'd ask to be moved rather than have to endure watching him trough down.

Sir C
07-21-2016, 09:33 AM
Imagine if one had been seated next to his table. :-( I think I'd ask to be moved rather than have to endure watching him trough down.

Imagine him and Diane Abbott, naked (naturally) in a rubber paddling pool filled with pies. Breaking up the pies, shoving the pies lumps into their gaping maws, rubbing the pie juice over their equally pendulous dugs, snorting and cackling with glee as they suck down the gravy and gobbets of gristle. Eventually, prandially sated, they fall upon each other amidst the pastry, beef and kidney detritus, Diane's massive hams quivering as she lowers herself onto Sam's magnificent tumescence...

Just imagine.

Pokster
07-21-2016, 09:35 AM
Imagine him and Diane Abbott, naked (naturally) in a rubber paddling pool filled with pies. Breaking up the pies, shoving the pies lumps into their gaping maws, rubbing the pie juice over their equally pendulous dugs, snorting and cackling with glee as they suck down the gravy and gobbets of gristle. Eventually, prandially sated, they fall upon each other amidst the pastry, beef and kidney detritus, Diane's massive hams quivering as she lowers herself onto Sam's magnificent tumescence...

Just imagine.

With b's cock fixation he seems to have, I'm sure he is imagining it

Burney
07-21-2016, 09:39 AM

Just imagine.

I'm actually quite aroused now. :-\

Pat Vegas
07-21-2016, 09:58 AM

That being said he did at times manage to get his team to beat/frustrate far more skillful sides.
for example Arsenal :-(

IUFG
07-21-2016, 10:02 AM
I was at the Bolton game when they came back from 2 nil down to draw in the last 15 mins or so.

Keown, on for Cygan, own goal.

Scuppered our league hopes. *******s.

Edit: 2003 :yikes: where does the time go :cry:

Burney
07-21-2016, 10:08 AM
I was at the Bolton game when they came back from 2 nil down to draw in the last 15 mins or so.

Keown, on for Cygan, own goal.

Scuppered our league hopes. *******s.

Edit: 2003 :yikes: where does the time go :cry:

You can't blame them. We were the ones who scuppered our league hopes. We should have won the league that season by a country mile. It's why my memory of that great side we had will always be slightly bittersweet - they were great, but they really ought to have won more than they did.

Pat Vegas
07-21-2016, 10:25 AM
You can't blame them. We were the ones who scuppered our league hopes. We should have won the league that season by a country mile. It's why my memory of that great side we had will always be slightly bittersweet - they were great, but they really ought to have won more than they did.

WENGER retrospectively OUT!

Mo Britain less Europe
07-21-2016, 12:33 PM

We had a unique chance to win the Champions League and we ****ed up. And I don't mean when we got to the final. In 2004 we were the best team in Europe and we blew it.

Ash
07-21-2016, 01:16 PM

Sorry, but with very rare exceptions, England have been dire in tournaments since 1970. Breezing past the likes of yer Montenegros and Estonias in qualifying then either falling over in the real thing at the sight of the first decent side, or even freezing up completely and losing against plucky little Iceland.

I care little for England and little for the giant, gum-gnashing cockwomble, but I just think they are a good match. Allardici has always thought he is a ****ing genius, so let him try and prove it.

PotatoNoel
07-21-2016, 02:12 PM
Cue the England team being photographed vomiting on street corners in Magaluf after we reach the quarter finals of Russia 2018. Jamie Vardy will be in his element playing under Allardyce.

redgunamo
07-28-2016, 04:30 PM
Sorry, but with very rare exceptions, England have been dire in tournaments since 1970. Breezing past the likes of yer Montenegros and Estonias in qualifying then either falling over in the real thing at the sight of the first decent side, or even freezing up completely and losing against plucky little Iceland.

I care little for England and little for the giant, gum-gnashing cockwomble, but I just think they are a good match. Allardici has always thought he is a ****ing genius, so let him try and prove it.

I agree with this. But he need not be a genius, he merely needs to be the England manager.

Nobody's expecting any miracles.