PDA

View Full Version : What Theresa May has just done to Corbyn is quite sickening :-(

Sir C
07-20-2016, 11:34 AM
There was no need to keep kicking him. He was down already. :cry: :minithatcher:

Burney
07-20-2016, 11:41 AM
There was no need to keep kicking him. He was down already. :cry: :minithatcher:

I liked the way she pointedly hoped to be having discussions with him for many years to come :hehe:

Sir C
07-20-2016, 11:42 AM
I liked the way she pointedly hoped to be having discussions with him for many years to come :hehe:

I enjoyed this tweet from some randomer:

'If you enjoyed that scene in Jurassic Park where the cow is lowered into the velociraptor enclosure, you will enjoy the next few PMQ's'

:hehe:

PSRB
07-20-2016, 11:46 AM

'If you enjoyed that scene in Jurassic Park where the cow is lowered into the velociraptor enclosure, you will enjoy the next few PMQ's'

Michael Deacon from The Telegraph, I believe. Made me chuckle

Burney
07-20-2016, 11:50 AM

:hehe: My favourite thing was that, in a week where there's a new PM at PMQs, we've just voted to leave the EU and Turkey, the USA and France are going tits skyward, the dozy **** leads with a question about Orgreave - which happened 30+ years ago. :clap:

Way to convince people you aren't just an old trot still fighting battles you lost decades ago, Jez. :hehe:

Monty92
07-20-2016, 01:01 PM

I was nervous that, being a woman, she wouldn't be so inclined to go for the jugular in PMQs. So much for that. She even pretty much implied that the Lib Dem leader has a small cock!

Sir C
07-20-2016, 01:03 PM
I was nervous that, being a woman, she wouldn't be so inclined to go for the jugular in PMQs. So much for that. She even pretty much implied that the Lib Dem leader has a small cock!

Has your Anus appeared yet, m?

We're on tenterhooks here.

Monty92
07-20-2016, 01:05 PM
Has your Anus appeared yet, m?

We're on tenterhooks here.

Tomorrow. if I accidently call her anus, I'm sending the missus straight to you ****s :-(

Sir C
07-20-2016, 01:06 PM
Tomorrow. if I accidently call her anus, I'm sending the missus straight to you ****s :-(

How do you know it will be tomorrow, though? Don't you just have to wait for the thing to fight its way out of the clacker? (i know little of these matters.)

Pokster
07-20-2016, 01:08 PM
How do you know it will be tomorrow, though? Don't you just have to wait for the thing to fight its way out of the clacker? (i know little of these matters.)

Perhaps its coming out of the sunroof?

Monty92
07-20-2016, 01:10 PM

Correct.

Of course, it could be today if she goes into labour. I could literally be wiping anus's anus by this afternoon, Clive.

Burney
07-20-2016, 01:10 PM

Have you raised our concerns about the name with your good lady partner in sin?

Sir C
07-20-2016, 01:11 PM

There is no need for vulgar physiology, p. We're talking about m's partner, and the wonder of the creation of new life, the fruit of his loins. It is a magical thing, not to be debased by talk of the 'sunroof'.

Mind you, I suppose it would save the welly boot top from getting stretched even further.

Burney
07-20-2016, 01:12 PM
Correct.

Of course, it could be today if she goes into labour. I could literally be wiping anus's anus by this afternoon, Clive.

Anus will be from her mother's womb untimely ripp'd? I'm not sure I approve of that sort of thing at all, m. :-\

Monty92
07-20-2016, 01:12 PM
Have you raised our concerns about the name with your good lady partner in sin?

I mentioned it this morning. She seemed to think it was only fair since our son's name is ripe for derogatory word play, too.

Pokster
07-20-2016, 01:13 PM
There is no need for vulgar physiology, p. We're talking about m's partner, and the wonder of the creation of new life, the fruit of his loins. It is a magical thing, not to be debased by talk of the 'sunroof'.

Mind you, I suppose it would save the welly boot top from getting stretched even further.

i apologise again... if it stops the "clacker" bein ruined for life then all good for Monty

Burney
07-20-2016, 01:13 PM
I mentioned it this morning. She seemed to think it was only fair since our son's name is ripe for derogatory word play, too.

Did you mention the Anus and ***** possibilities (as it were)?

What's your son's name again?

Monty92
07-20-2016, 01:15 PM
Anus will be from her mother's womb untimely ripp'd? I'm not sure I approve of that sort of thing at all, m. :-\

You object to c-sections? It's all very convenient, you know. They even cut into the same scar second time round. And it's over in about 10 minutes. I'm a fan.

Burney
07-20-2016, 01:18 PM
You object to c-sections? It's all very convenient, you know. They even cut into the same scar second time round. And it's over in about 10 minutes. I'm a fan.

I just think it lets women off the hook too easily. If they want to have children, they need to face the consequences and show a bit of commitment.

Pokster
07-20-2016, 01:20 PM
I just think it lets women off the hook too easily. If they want to have children, they need to face the consequences and show a bit of commitment.

And she will never have the joy of a home birth.... If she is with m she won't be "too posh to push"

Monty92
07-20-2016, 01:20 PM

I'm inclined to say that enduring the unimaginable horrors of looking after a newborn on your own for months and months is sufficient commitment to the cause.

Burney
07-20-2016, 01:21 PM

Disturbingly, though, Polly Toynbee seems to have a bit of a wide-on for her. :-(

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/20/theresa-may-first-pmq-prime-minister-questions-panel

Burney
07-20-2016, 01:22 PM
I'm inclined to say that enduring the unimaginable horrors of looking after a newborn on your own for months and months is sufficient commitment to the cause.

Pfft.That's just inconvenience. Hardly comparable to hours/days of agony and very real mortal peril, is it?

Monty92
07-20-2016, 01:27 PM
Pfft.That's just inconvenience. Hardly comparable to hours/days of agony and very real mortal peril, is it?

I was in the company of four mothers a while back who all agreed they would love to go through childbirth again, but without a baby at the end of it. The drugs they offer you combined with your own hormones going mental make it an exhilarating experience, apparently.

Burney
07-20-2016, 01:31 PM
I was in the company of four mothers a while back who all agreed they would love to go through childbirth again, but without a baby at the end of it. The drugs they offer you combined with your own hormones going mental make it an exhilarating experience, apparently.

Yes, well they're welcome to it. I have no envy of parturition due to having seen it happen. :-(

Brexit = Keine Pumpernickel
07-21-2016, 03:23 AM

Probably smaller than hers