PDA

View Full Version : AFC Camden says that Wenger is plotting a madness :cloud9: I hope for James Rodriguez

Rich
07-20-2016, 08:31 AM
but it will probably be Arnautovic.

Sir C
07-20-2016, 08:33 AM
but it will probably be Arnautovic.

What is an AFC Camden, r?

Rich
07-20-2016, 08:38 AM
What is an AFC Camden, r?

He/she is an ITK on Twitter. Can't comment on previous track record but I have heard his/her name before so can't be a complete nobody.

Perhaps it's Brighton Gunner? I remember he broke the news that M'Vila was having his medical.

Sir C
07-20-2016, 08:41 AM
He/she is an ITK on Twitter. Can't comment on previous track record but I have heard his/her name before so can't be a complete nobody.

Perhaps it's Brighton Gunner? I remember he broke the news that M'Vila was having his medical.

Dear God.

It's balls. All balls.

Pokster
07-20-2016, 08:42 AM

So basically it's all *******s????

Ash
07-20-2016, 08:44 AM

http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/grasping-at-straws.jpg

Just Trent
07-20-2016, 08:59 AM
New 5 year deal for Theo :madness: