PDA

View Full Version : People with three-legged dogs shouldn't take them outside

Burney
07-19-2016, 03:15 PM
They make me feel a mixture of icky and sad. Basically, three-legged dogs can piss off.

7sisters
07-19-2016, 03:43 PM
They make me feel a mixture of icky and sad. Basically, three-legged dogs can piss off.

Since owning a hound, I've come across a few three legged mutts. I must say, they cope incredibly well and don't seem hugely bothered by being limb challenged.

Burney
07-19-2016, 03:47 PM
Since owning a hound, I've come across a few three legged mutts. I must say, they cope incredibly well and don't seem hugely bothered by being limb challenged.

No, they don't seem bothered, but I am. I saw one missing a back leg. It was hopping around gamely, but it just depressed and sickened me. Also, how do they piss? Do they try and lift a leg and fall over?

Ash
07-19-2016, 04:03 PM
No, they don't seem bothered, but I am. I saw one missing a back leg. It was hopping around gamely, but it just depressed and sickened me. Also, how do they piss? Do they try and lift a leg and fall over?

Presumably they don't need to lift a leg, what with there being an empty space there already.

barrybueno
07-19-2016, 07:14 PM
you two must be a riot on a night out...

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
07-19-2016, 07:29 PM

Nah, that's ridicules.

Perhaps you shouldn't go outside in case you see a three legged dogs or dogs on wheels. Easier to implement :-)