PDA

View Full Version : If I had a tent I'd sleep in the garden tonight.

Sir C
07-19-2016, 03:02 PM
I haven't got a ****ing tent, have I?

Burney
07-19-2016, 03:04 PM

I think my daughter has one if you want to pop round. Although it might be covered in wee from last summer's Reading festival. :-(

Monty92
07-19-2016, 03:08 PM
I think my daughter has one if you want to pop round. Although it might be covered in wee from last summer's Reading festival. :-(

Just wee, right? :hehe:

Burney
07-19-2016, 03:10 PM
Just wee, right? :hehe:

As far as I'm aware. They throw it about, apparently. Disgusting really, but they're like that, young people :shrug:

Pat Vegas
07-19-2016, 03:10 PM

As a teenager I went a bit mental one hot night and decided to take my mattress outside and sleep on the patio as it was far to hot.

A great plan until the thunderstorm at 4:30am.

Sir C
07-19-2016, 03:11 PM

I'll give it the swerve, thanks anyway :-(

Monty92
07-19-2016, 03:12 PM
As far as I'm aware. They throw it about, apparently. Disgusting really, but they're like that, young people :shrug:

You’ve utterly failed to bite at my tit for tat insinuation about your daughters’ tent being covered in year-old jizz :-(

Burney
07-19-2016, 03:12 PM
As a teenager I went a bit mental one hot night and decided to take my mattress outside and sleep on the patio as it was far to hot.

:hehe: That's so fash.

Burney
07-19-2016, 03:14 PM
You’ve utterly failed to bite at my tit for tat insinuation about your daughters’ tent being covered in year-old jizz :-(

Oh. Sorry. Errrmmmm...Grrrrr! How dare you...erm...:shakesfist:

Is that better? :-\

Monty92
07-19-2016, 03:15 PM

One balmy summer my friends and I camped out on the street with sleeping bags but no tents, hoping to get centre court tickets at Wimbledon. ****ing pissed it down the whole night. Went straight home in the morning.

Monty92
07-19-2016, 03:16 PM
Oh. Sorry. Errrmmmm...Grrrrr! How dare you...erm...:shakesfist:

Is that better? :-\

Well I feel I have commendably turned the other cheek myself today, too. Anus indeed :rolleyes:

Burney
07-19-2016, 03:17 PM
One balmy summer my friends and I camped out on the street with sleeping bags but no tents, hoping to get centre court tickets at Wimbledon. ****ing pissed it down the whole night. Went straight home in the morning.

:-( You slept on the street in order to watch a game of wooly balls? What the **** is wrong with you, man?

Sir C
07-19-2016, 03:17 PM

I'd worry that without a tent for protection, creepy-crawlies would have easy access to crawl up my Ines :-(

Burney
07-19-2016, 03:18 PM
Well I feel I have commendably turned the other cheek myself today, too. Anus indeed :rolleyes:

Just do the decent thing and call her Elizabeth, m. She'll thank you for it.

Burney
07-19-2016, 03:21 PM
I'd worry that without a tent for protection, creepy-crawlies would have easy access to crawl up my Ines :-(

Of course we haven't even mentioned the fact that it will also be pronounced to rhyme with '*****', have we?

The poor kid's screwed every which way imo. No sooner will she stop them calling her 'Anus' than they'll be calling her '*****' :-(

Sir C
07-19-2016, 03:24 PM
Of course we haven't even mentioned the fact that it will also be pronounced to rhyme with '*****', have we?

The poor kid's screwed every which way imo. No sooner will she stop them calling her 'Anus' than they'll be calling her '*****' :-(

If I were at her school I'd deifinitely call her Anus*****, and ensure that she was bullied good and hard for having such a name :-(

Dear God, that's exactly the sort of thing I did at school :-(

Burney
07-19-2016, 03:26 PM
If I were at her school I'd deifinitely call her Anus*****, and ensure that she was bullied good and hard for having such a name :-(

Dear God, that's exactly the sort of thing I did at school :-(

Yes. Me too. :-( Mind you, with my surname it was very much a question of getting my retaliation in first. Imagine if I'd called my daughter Ines! She'd have been Anus***** Fanny. :yikes:

7sisters
07-19-2016, 03:40 PM

We used to just get up early, bunk school and get down to SW19 via southfields tube at around 7 -7.30ish. Always got into centre court and were only about 50 yards away from the silly ****s who slept out all night.