PDA

View Full Version : So it turns out there are worse things than calling your baby 'Anus'

Burney
07-19-2016, 01:36 PM
These ****s really do make me despair :rolleyes:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/19/parents-raising-vegan-babies

Monty92
07-19-2016, 01:41 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/19/parents-raising-vegan-babies

What about this mentalness? At this rate Ines' anus will be co-opted as a safe space :-(

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/12/rise-in-trans-children-puts-british-schools-to-the-test

Burney
07-19-2016, 01:45 PM
What about this mentalness? At this rate Ines' anus will be co-opted as a safe space :-(

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/12/rise-in-trans-children-puts-british-schools-to-the-test

What if Anus chooses to identify as male, though? Will you go for Enos? Innes? Angus?

Burney
07-19-2016, 01:53 PM

Look at this poor, malnourished retard, though. :-( He's clearly anaemic and his mother's plainly mental (although I concede that she does appear to have a cracking set of bangers on her).

Monty92
07-19-2016, 01:58 PM
What if Anus chooses to identify as male, though? Will you go for Enos? Innes? Angus?

Well, the female version of Ines is "Agnes", so I guess it would have to be Angus :-\

Of course, ultimately my childrens' names, just like their gender, will be their choice.

In fact we're currently converting the kitchen into a secondary bathroom in case our kids feel uncomfortable sharing such an intimate space with their parents. It will contain nothing except for a hole in the floor, a single roll of neutral-toned toilet paper and a hose attached to the water mains for hygiene and general freshening up. Conventional bathrooms with their gendered toilet arrangements are potentially highly triggering to young people making sense of the world. Imagine if Angus walked in and found the toilet seat down? What kind of message would this send? That he should be ashamed of his gender fluidity?

Sir C
07-19-2016, 02:00 PM

What a bunch of spastics.

Burney
07-19-2016, 02:02 PM
Well, the female version of Ines is "Agnes", so I guess it would have to be Angus :-\

Of course, ultimately my childrens' names, just like their gender, will be their choice.

In fact we're currently converting the kitchen into a secondary bathroom in case our kids feel uncomfortable sharing such an intimate space with their parents. It will contain nothing except for a hole in the floor, a single roll of neutral-toned toilet paper and a hose attached to the water mains for hygiene and general freshening up. Conventional bathrooms with their gendered toilet arrangements are potentially highly triggering to young people making sense of the world. Imagine if Angus walked in and found the toilet seat down? What kind of message would this send? That he should be ashamed of his gender fluidity?

It's also crucial that you shouldn't let Anus see their genitals at any point, in case it triggers their gender anxieties or the sight forces them down a particular, biologically-determined gender path.

Burney
07-19-2016, 02:06 PM
What a bunch of spastics.

Imagine giving this **** to a child :-( It would grow up hating food.

And then there's blithely heartbreaking lines like:

George cannot have hot lunches like most of the other children and when they make honey bagels at school or jelly or cakes, he is the only one who will not have any. But that doesn’t bother him at all

:furious:

Sir C
07-19-2016, 02:08 PM
Imagine giving this **** to a child :-( It would grow up hating food.

And then there's blithely heartbreaking lines like:

:furious:

These people are clearly hippies. Their womenfolk are most likely tattooed, unshaven leftists. :judge:

They should all be re-educated.

Burney
07-19-2016, 02:11 PM
These people are clearly hippies. Their womenfolk are most likely tattooed, unshaven leftists. :judge:

I liked the bit where they said "We didn’t speak to a doctor about going vegan as I’ve learned they have little training in nutrition", which I think it's reasonable to translate as "We didn't speak to a doctor about going vegan, as we were pretty sure they'd tell us not to."

Ash
07-19-2016, 02:24 PM
I liked the bit where they said "We didn’t speak to a doctor about going vegan as I’ve learned they have little training in nutrition", which I think it's reasonable to translate as "We didn't speak to a doctor about going vegan, as we were pretty sure they'd tell us not to."

The pious, clean living, bien-pensant middle classes are getting increasingly irritating. They must be close to the sniffing-their-own-farts stage by now.

Burney
07-19-2016, 02:28 PM
The pious, clean living, bien-pensant middle classes are getting increasingly irritating. They must be close to the sniffing-their-own-farts stage by now.

Oh, these are precisely the sort of people who a few years ago weren't getting their kids vaccinated. They are essentially just narcissistic luddites with a pathological need to appear as morally superior and aren't going to let silly things like medical science or reason get in th way of that end.

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
07-19-2016, 02:28 PM

I have found that a session of rough manly sex with lots of hair pulling and aggresive accusatory name calling usually disabuses the misguided young chits of all that fluff and nonsense and turns them back into real women (proud their kitchen craft and proud of their titties).

Monty92
07-19-2016, 02:29 PM
Oh, these are precisely the sort of people who a few years ago weren't getting their kids vaccinated. They are essentially just narcissistic luddites with a pathological need to appear as morally superior and aren't going to let silly things like medical science or reason get in th way of that end.

And who give their kids ridiculous, pretentious foreign-ey sounding names? :-(

Burney
07-19-2016, 02:30 PM
I have found that a session of rough manly sex with lots of hair pulling and aggresive accusatory name calling usually disabuses the misguided young chits of all that fluff and nonsense and turns them back into real women (proud their kitchen craft and proud of their titties).

I always suspected that you liked a bit of 'rough, manly sex', h.

Still, it doesn't count as gay if you don't kiss, does it?

Burney
07-19-2016, 02:31 PM

Exactly, m. Just that sort of person.

Ash
07-19-2016, 02:32 PM

Did you get any say it at all?

Burney
07-19-2016, 02:33 PM

The name or the pregnancy?

Monty92
07-19-2016, 02:38 PM

Oh yes, I retained a full veto over names. It just so happened that, miraculously, we both pretty quickly landed on two we liked.

I vetoed "Laurie" and "Larry" for our son, on account of 1) too Jewish 2) me not being able to pwonounce them :-(

Burney
07-19-2016, 02:39 PM
Oh yes, I retained a full veto over names. It just so happened that, miraculously, we both pretty quickly landed on two we liked.

I vetoed "Laurie" and "Larry" for our son, on account of 1) too Jewish 2) me not being able to pwonounce them :-(

Lauries McMenemy and Cunningham were Jewish?! :yikes:

PSRB
07-19-2016, 02:47 PM

Who has called their child "Anus"? I appear to have missed this

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
07-19-2016, 02:48 PM
I always suspected that you liked a bit of 'rough, manly sex', h.

Still, it doesn't count as gay if you don't kiss, does it?

Who wants to kiss the back of someone's head :shrug:

Burney
07-19-2016, 02:50 PM
Who has called their child "Anus"? I appear to have missed this

Monty is proposing calling his soon to be born daughter 'Ines'. Sir C and I have correctly pointed out that this is tantamount to sentencing the poor creature to a lifetime of mispronunciation, teasing and verbal abuse from her peers - and that's before they meet her dad!

I think it's cruel, personally.

PSRB
07-19-2016, 03:02 PM
Monty is proposing calling his soon to be born daughter 'Ines'. Sir C and I have correctly pointed out that this is tantamount to sentencing the poor creature to a lifetime of mispronunciation, teasing and verbal abuse from her peers - and that's before they meet her dad!

I think it's cruel, personally.

In-es indeed ridicules

Girls are cruel enough as it is

Burney
07-19-2016, 03:06 PM
In-es indeed ridicules

Girls are cruel enough as it is

:nod: As if she didn't already have enough on her plate with with the nose. :-(