07-19-2016, 11:40 AM
I said, 'It's a goy'.

What the **** is wrong with you people?

Pat Vegas
07-19-2016, 11:41 AM
I said, 'It's a goy'.

That's the wrong lyrics Sir C

https://thecreatorsproject-images.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/4199b9e20c28a5f8a67f192f59f75541.jpg

IUFG
07-19-2016, 11:42 AM
have you fallen asleep on the keyboard again, p?

EDIT - ah ha. The code has turned into a picture . . .

Pat Vegas
07-19-2016, 11:43 AM
have you fallen asleep on the keyboard again, p?

EDIT - ah ha. The code has turned into a picture . . .

I would say the interface of awimb isn't exactly user friendly.

IUFG
07-19-2016, 11:44 AM
da troot .

Burney
07-19-2016, 11:48 AM
I said, 'It's a goy'.

I saw it and enjoyed it, but was too concerned with M's bizarre choice of name for his child to say anything.

Ines, ffs! The poor girl's going to spend her life correcting people's pronunciation of her name when they rhyme it with 'lines'

Sir C
07-19-2016, 11:51 AM
I saw it and enjoyed it, but was too concerned with M's bizarre choice of name for his child to say anything.

Ines, ffs! The poor girl's going to spend her life correcting people's pronunciation of her name when they rhyme it with 'lines'

Au contraire, the poor child is going to spend her whole school career being called 'Anus'. And that by the teachers :-(

Burney
07-19-2016, 11:54 AM
Au contraire, the poor child is going to spend her whole school career being called 'Anus'. And that by the teachers :-(

Oh, God! I hadn't even thought of that! We ought to do something to stop this act of thoughtless and pretentious child cruelty. :-(

Ash
07-19-2016, 11:56 AM
That's the wrong lyrics Sir C

Yes, surely the next line is "while I kiss this guy".

Sir C
07-19-2016, 11:58 AM
Oh, God! I hadn't even thought of that! We ought to do something to stop this act of thoughtless and pretentious child cruelty. :-(

There's nothing we can do; if we report him to social services he will claim that he is being victimised due to his ethnicity, and then we'll end up doing a stretch in the stocks of public opprobrium :-(

Sir C
07-19-2016, 11:59 AM
Yes, surely the next line is "while I kiss this guy".

Ooh, a, you've made me blush!

Saucy fellow.

Burney
07-19-2016, 12:06 PM
There's nothing we can do; if we report him to social services he will claim that he is being victimised due to his ethnicity, and then we'll end up doing a stretch in the stocks of public opprobrium :-(

Surely if it were about ethnicity, she'd be being called 'Ruth' or 'Rebecca' or something, wouldn't she? Seems to me they're appropriating another culture's name for poor little Anus. :-(

Herbette Chapman - aged 15
07-19-2016, 12:07 PM

Or just pop over to Kilburn where he lives (pretending it's West Hampstead) and give the **** a good shoeing*

*You'll have to do the shoeing - I'm not nearly as hard as I make out

Sir C
07-19-2016, 12:12 PM
Or just pop over to Kilburn where he lives (pretending it's West Hampstead) and give the **** a good shoeing*

*You'll have to do the shoeing - I'm not nearly as hard as I make out

I'm thinking it was just bantz. No sane human being would christen their child 'Anus', would they?

Monty92
07-19-2016, 12:19 PM

It sounds nice :shrug:

And there's plenty of biblical and Anglo-Saxon names that need repeating twice.