PDA

View Full Version : Ummm...I'm struggling to see what the issue is here

Burney
07-19-2016, 09:59 AM
He's just self-evidently right :shrug:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/18/steve-king-white-people-republican-convention

Sir C
07-19-2016, 10:03 AM
He's just self-evidently right :shrug:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/18/steve-king-white-people-republican-convention

My word. I'll be surprised if his career isn't officially down the toilet by midday.

Pokster
07-19-2016, 10:06 AM
My word. I'll be surprised if his career isn't officially down the toilet by midday.

Invented by a white person

Burney
07-19-2016, 10:11 AM

I do love the idea that celebrating - or even mentioning - the achievements of white European civilisation is now a racist act. The world's gone officially ****ing mental.

Monty92
07-19-2016, 10:13 AM
I do love the idea that saying that celebrating - or even mentioning - the achievements of white European civilisation is now a racist act. The world's gone officially ****ing mental.

Did you know in the US you're also not allowed to refer to "black on black crime"? I mean, it's actually considered hate speech, due to its triggering nature?

Actually, is there a more triggering word than "triggering", what with its gun connotations?

Burney
07-19-2016, 10:18 AM
Did you know in the US you're also not allowed to refer to "black on black crime"? I mean, it's actually considered hate speech, due to its triggering nature?

Actually, is there a more triggering word than "triggering", what with its gun connotations?

:nod: And we all know what 'trigger' rhymes with, don't we?

Monty92
07-19-2016, 10:23 AM
:nod: And we all know what 'trigger' rhymes with, don't we?

:-o

What do you think of the Boris appointment?

Burney
07-19-2016, 10:34 AM
:-o

What do you think of the Boris appointment?

I think it's a fair appointment. May knows that you need Boris on the inside pissing out rather than outside pissing in and Foreign Sec is probably where he's best suited.