Cheap Kitchens Glasgow. Go to W w w c h e a p k i t c h e n s u k c 0 m

Pat Vegas
07-19-2016, 09:45 AM
Cheap Kitchens Glasgow. Go to W w w c h e a p k i t c h e n s u k c 0 m

Normally I am a friendly chap. But go **** yourself klcndasufg

Sir C
07-19-2016, 09:47 AM
Normally I am a friendly chap. But go **** yourself klcndasufg

That seems a bit harsh, f. The chap was only trying to help us out with some useful information. Now I know that, should I ever be in Glasgow and feel the need for a cheap kitchen, someone has my back.

Pokster
07-19-2016, 09:49 AM
That seems a bit harsh, f. The chap was only trying to help us out with some useful information. Now I know that, should I ever be in Glasgow and feel the need for a cheap kitchen, someone has my back.

Looking at the website name, i guess that if you want a cheap kitchen anwhere they could be the company for you

Pat Vegas
07-19-2016, 09:49 AM

I profusely apologise to him.

Sir C
07-19-2016, 09:52 AM
Looking at the website name, i guess that if you want a cheap kitchen anwhere they could be the company for you

I'll be printing this post and keeping it safe so that when the day comes, WHAM! I'm straight in there, all my cheap kitchen needs dealt with, regardless of geography. Brilliant stuff.

Pat Vegas
07-19-2016, 09:54 AM
I'll be printing this post and keeping it safe so that when the day comes, WHAM! I'm straight in there, all my cheap kitchen needs dealt with, regardless of geography. Brilliant stuff.

This is why you are a successful person Sir C. I am too quick to tell people to go **** themselves.

Pokster
07-19-2016, 09:55 AM

What a website name, does exactly what it says... I might start up evencheaperkitchensthan*************.uk.com

Pat Vegas
07-19-2016, 09:58 AM

I actually took the time to visit his site. And look what happens! I believe my original comment to him should stand.

Sir C
07-19-2016, 10:00 AM
I actually took the time to visit his site. And look what happens! I believe my original comment to him should stand.

What, there are no cheap kitchens after all? We've been ****ing scammed, f. Cheating *******!

What the **** am I going to do now, I've got no ****ing kitchen :-(

Pokster
07-19-2016, 10:02 AM
What, there are no cheap kitchens after all? We've been ****ing scammed, f. Cheating *******!

What the **** am I going to do now, I've got no ****ing kitchen :-(

Jimmy Saville had no kitchen :rubchin: Just saying

Pat Vegas
07-19-2016, 10:03 AM
Jimmy Saville had no kitchen :rubchin: Just saying

Yeah he did he had a secret cache of booze. Louis Theroux found it.

Pokster
07-19-2016, 10:04 AM
Yeah he did he had a secret cache of booze. Louis Theroux found it.

His place in Scarborough had no kitchen.....you can have booze without a kitchen f