PDA

View Full Version : So this morning we went for a breakfast meeting (ergh) and I ordered some toast.

Rich
07-14-2016, 01:43 PM
The goblin that provided us with crockery advised us that she had no clean knives. She acknowledged that this was an issue for cutting/spreading things and so suggested that we use spoons to cut sausages and spread butter. :-|

10 GPs and 2 receptionists sat around a large, circular table and spread butter and hacked away at sausages with spoons. :-(

Just before she finished she returned with a packet of plastic knives.

Sir C
07-14-2016, 01:45 PM
The goblin that provided us with crockery advised us that she had no clean knives. She acknowledged that this was an issue for cutting/spreading things and so suggested that we use spoons to cut sausages and spread butter. :-|

10 GPs and 2 receptionists sat around a large, circular table and spread butter and hacked away at sausages with spoons. :-(

Was this The Savoy or The Dorchester?

Ash
07-14-2016, 01:46 PM

Did you have forks? You only need a fork to eat a sausage.

Rich
07-14-2016, 01:47 PM
Was this The Savoy or The Dorchester?

Not exactly. Fego in Cobham.

Rich
07-14-2016, 01:49 PM

Fortunately we did have forks, yes. That being said, I was not bought up in such a fashion whereby eating a sausage with a fork was considered acceptable.

Sir C

No, no, you don't need cutlery to eat a sausage, the sausage is cutlery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFN_Y2pgKrk

IUFG
she was taking the piss and you lot fell for it like the thick ****s you are.

wd the goblin, imo

Pokster
07-14-2016, 01:51 PM

wd the goblin, imo

She obviously thought she would push them as far as possible and see how long it took for them to realise it was all a joke.... think ****s never got it though

Pat Vegas
07-14-2016, 01:55 PM

wd the goblin, imo

:nod: How long would it take to clean some knives?
Hope you are enjoying your holiday by the way!

Rich
07-14-2016, 01:57 PM
:nod: How long would it take to clean some knives?
Hope you are enjoying your holiday by the way!

Goblin advised that the dishwasher was broken and all the knives had been transported to their sister cafe where a working diswasher was present.

My colleague pointed out that that perhaps it would have been a good idea to clean all/some by hand for customers that may arrive early but this fell on deaf ears.

Pat Vegas
07-14-2016, 01:58 PM
Goblin advised that the dishwasher was broken and all the knives had been transported to their sister cafe where a working diswasher was present.

My colleague pointed out that that perhaps it would have been a good idea to clean all/some by hand for customers that may arrive early but this fell on deaf ears.

:hehe: I can imagine some poor ****er driving back and forth with the knives.

SWv2
07-14-2016, 02:30 PM
Fortunately we did have forks, yes. That being said, I was not bought up in such a fashion whereby eating a sausage with a fork was considered acceptable.

How do you eat a sausage if not with a fork?

Ash
07-14-2016, 02:39 PM
No, no, you don't need cutlery to eat a sausage, the sausage is cutlery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFN_Y2pgKrk

:clap:

Jorge would be proud of you.

Ash
07-14-2016, 02:41 PM

Some use you'd be in the trenches.